Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badges

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfdown

Just like to wish you all gl with the badges this week i got my ones  ;D

Homer

Congrats. I'm tired of the whining already this morning. The poker badge is too hard we should complain about it. Geez...people expect to get them in 5 minutes.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Surfdown

Quote from: Homer on September 01, 2004, 08:53:52 AM
Congrats. I'm tired of the whining already this morning. The poker badge is too hard we should complain about it. Geez...people expect to get them in 5 minutes.

well they need to turn there cheats off and play the game lmao

MikeBe9

Even without using an AUTO i got my badge in 10 mins, Pogo call that a challenge ??? It's probably the easiest challenge that pogo have ever given us!!

Super Duckie

they are suppose to be challenges, i think they are to easy, they should just give them away, why don't they make it 100 canastas and 50 flushes or better, now that would be a challenge

Hooper2092

I was just wondering what everyone is doing for personal challenges once they have completed them all. I have my 2003 album filled and completely up on my 04 too- is anyone else going back and getting badges for a 2nd time around?
It's giving me the option to win all my 03 badges again if I want to since the album is complete. What is everyone else doing??

grrlpwer

8) I got my badge with no auto's or anything in about 10 mins. this week was toooooo easy ;D

Dream Faerie

I got all my badges right after work, It took me 15 minutes for Poker & about the same for Canasta (NO Auto) & I also finished my Personal Challenge Badge as well...

Homer

Yes, another easy week. Although I couldn't believe people were crying the video poker was too hard. Geez. :o ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

indigo

I agree this weeks badges were way to easy!!  Have a great day!!!  ;D

Aurora

They're getting to be too ez I suspect b/c so many morons complain that the previous challenges were *gasp* too challenging.   ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview