This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Clues secrets and spies

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I went to do a Mix and Match badge and noticed I have a badge missing right at the bottom of the list.  Close the book is completed and earned but after it is a badge for Delicious Diamonds badge.  I can't find any episode of this name.  Any idea of what this badge is for?  Or is just that the badge got added and then Pogo didn't do the episode?  Thanks.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on November 03, 2019, 03:05:53 AM
I went to do a Mix and Match badge and noticed I have a badge missing right at the bottom of the list.  Close the book is completed and earned but after it is a badge for Delicious Diamonds badge.  I can't find any episode of this name.  Any idea of what this badge is for?  Or is just that the badge got added and then Pogo didn't do the episode?  Thanks.

I know the one you're taking about. Some people got that episode and some didn't. It's weird. I had it years ago. Well, I think this was even before EA took over. I asked about it and was told that sometimes Pogo lists badges before they are actually released.  And it was an episode that didn't have to be purchased, not a badge that did have to be purchased, so their explanation made no sense. And it shows I got the badge in 2011.

This is what my Clue screen looks like:

Squid

I completed that badge on Aug. 15, 2019.  That date follows the time they stopped putting out episodes.  When I enter the game, I do not see that particular episode listed.  When I go into the Game Awards album, I see it listed there as complete but it doesn't give me any more information.  I'm not sure how I got it, Raine, sorry.

C~M

It was a badge you won in the Subway thing I believe. I know it was won via something other that on Pogo.

Squid

Quote from: C~M on November 03, 2019, 08:00:04 AM
It was a badge you won in the Subway thing I believe. I know it was won via something other that on Pogo.
How can I show a completion date of 8/15/19?

C~M

Beats me, but with Pogo/EA anything is possible. Find the Subway thread and look, I believe it was one of the items we could win in the spinner way back then, that is why it was episode 1000. Pogo thought they would release a lot more episodes then they ended up doing before stopping.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

raine56

Thanks for the info.  Its sitting uncompleted in my game badge album.  It wasn't there when I completed all the episodes as I checked.  Then it just turned up.  Oh well can't do it now. If they bring this game to HD it will be gone.  Hopefully they will.

Mayhem

I think they should do more of these type of promotions. I loved this and the Subway promotion. Now that EA owns Pogo, I doubt it will ever happen.

Squid

The Subway/Scrabble promotion was epic!  They will never do that again, I think.  I'm still working off my wins from that.

Mayhem

Me too!

Homer gave away 300+ years worth of free club pogo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview