Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Changing Pogo Account Information

Author Topic: Changing Pogo Account Information  (Read 219 times)

Offline s1lentscream

• Amethyst
Changing Pogo Account Information
« on: May 16, 2020, 05:33:21 pm »
Greetings,
I have access to two accounts.  Of course that means email and passwords.  One account has over 13,000 Badges and her husbands account has over 9,000 Badges.  I am not sure if the individual is even alive...sorry to say that but haven't had any contact with her in over 9 months.  They both have Credit Card information associated and will renew 27 Jun 20 and 29 Sep 20 respectively.  I hate to see these accounts just go to waste.

If you have any comments or are interested in taking over those accounts.  Please comment or send me a PM.

Additionally, the 13,000 account could be moved up to 14,000 with the purchase of Badges.  Probably would cost 16,000
Gems...Ouch...that would cost over $800.

All for now
S1lent

Offline Squid

• Diamond
  • *Squirt*
Re: Changing Pogo Account Information
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 06:33:21 pm »
Oh, my!  I hope those people are alright.  Keep trying to contact them, Ken2, if you gave the accounts away and then they re-emerged, they might be miffed.

Offline LittleFawn

• Garnet
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 06:53:43 pm »
I agree with Squid on this. If it were me I would not even give someones account away to begin with.

Online Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 08:34:57 pm »
When my dad passed away I used his account a lot. But when it came time to renew I had to let it go for $$$ reasons.  Every now and then when I'm going through my friends' list I see his account and get sad. I wish I had kept it active.  6_6.gif

Online Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 12:55:13 am »
I would try to keep contacting the owners of the accounts.

To save money during this pandemic, they may have temporally canceled non essential services (internet, tv, etc).
If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: