This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Member Appreciation Week

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Club Pogo is celebrating 17 years of fun, and we're turning the spotlight on you! Starting Tuesday, July 21st, we're kicking off Member Appreciation Week.

You'll be able to get a lot more Gems for your buck with the return of bonus Gems. We'll also be rolling out power-up sales, a Back from the Vault sale on classic Mix-n-Match Badges, three free Legendary Badges and more.

See you around on Club Pogo!

http://classic.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/cpmad2020/landing-page.jsp
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Stinkerbell

I've been spending time on the Pogo Forums, reading peoples' comments about this and that. Many posters are saying that, due to the changes over the  past couple years, they were ready to leave Pogo after many years of subscription, but are glad they didn't.  I agree with them. My Club Pogo will run out in 2021 or '22, I can't remember. I had decided I wouldn't renew my membership but if things continue the way things are now, I definitely will.

In general, I think the new Pogo is better than the old Pogo, with the exception of the demise of the Mini Mall. I really miss being able to create a mini for whatever season or holiday or mood. I hope they'll bring that back.

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 19, 2020, 07:44:17 AM
In general, I think the new Pogo is better than the old Pogo, with the exception of the demise of the Mini Mall. I really miss being able to create a mini for whatever season or holiday or mood. I hope they'll bring that back.

Agreed! It would be nice if they brought the mini mall back. I'm sure they were making decent money from it too.

Mayhem

Club Pogo Member Appreciation Week has started!

From now through July 27th, Pogo is treating you to gifts and special offers, including the return of bonus Gems! Every Gem Pack is loaded with up to 25% more Gems for the same price.

Those Gems will come in handy, because you can save 25% on power-ups in games like Pogo Slots, Poppit! Bingo, Sweet Tooth Town and Jet Set Solitaire. On top of that, we're rolling out five celebratory Mix-n-Match Challenges and gifting all members with three free Legendary Badges.

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of Club Pogo over the past 17 years!

http://classic.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/cpmad2020/landing-page.jsp

Stinkerbell

I got the 3 free badges. I'm wondering if there's a bonus badge if we complete them within a certain time frame, but I didn't see that anywhere. If not, they're worth saving for the constellations progress.

Squid

I think they are just 3 free badges as a token of appreciation.  No time constraints from what I can see

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 21, 2020, 10:40:34 AM
I think they are just 3 free badges as a token of appreciation.  No time constraints from what I can see

Thanks, Inky!

Mayhem

Yeah, I don't see any time constraints on them either. Also, I see they are worth 200 Pogis each.

Mayhem

Just a reminder that this ends tomorrow night. So if you've been holding off buying gems or any of the badges, I'd get them now!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview