Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Author Topic: California Fires  (Read 678 times)

Offline snowflower

• Sapphire
Re: California Fires
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2020, 10:18:37 am »
My heart goes out to all those affected, it must be so heartbreaking! I could just cry.
 angel19.gif
But instead I'll send my prayers in the place of each teardrop of mine and theirs!

Offline Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2020, 11:15:25 am »
My heart goes out to all those affected, it must be so heartbreaking! I could just cry.
 angel19.gif
But instead I'll send my prayers in the place of each teardrop of mine and theirs!

Beautiful sentiment, friend! I am sure they need all the prayers they can get, and will appreciate everyone of them.

Offline Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2020, 12:44:58 am »
The smoke is so bad now it looks post apocalyptic outside.  panic button.gif
If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?

Offline Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 07:58:56 am »
This area just got smoke from these fires the first time this year. It's pretty bad ...

Last count there are 95 fires burning the west coast. It's been more than a week that we've had hazy skies and ash falling. I saw a satellite image that really showed the smoke... it looked like the entire west coast was gone. So weird.

Offline Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2020, 05:54:46 pm »
The weather advisory was updated a few hours ago and looks like this area will be dealing with heavy smoke until Saturday now

I really hope they can get it under control soon.

Online Squid

• Diamond
  • *Squirt*
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2020, 04:30:01 am »
Flooding is now occurring in the south and southeast.  Wouldn't it be great if we could direct all that rain over to the west?

Offline Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2020, 08:51:04 am »
Flooding is now occurring in the south and southeast.  Wouldn't it be great if we could direct all that rain over to the west?

If only it were that simple. Because so many of these fires are taking place in the mountains, too much rain will cause flooding and mudslides here.

Online Squid

• Diamond
  • *Squirt*
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2020, 11:45:57 am »
If only it were that simple. Because so many of these fires are taking place in the mountains, too much rain will cause flooding and mudslides here.
Ok, then we'll dole it out in measured amounts to prevent that, squelch the fires, enough to have new growth and fill the reservoirs.  It will rain every night in the needed amount from 2 am to 5 am.

Offline Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2020, 12:36:36 am »

That would be nice! If the smoke continues, I'll have to run my a/c in attempt to filter some of it out.

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: