PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:57:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Slots Special Edition Badge

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Pogo Slots Special Edition Badge has been awarded to all Club members who chatted in Pogo Slots.

QuoteThanks for Chatting! Enjoy Your Pogo Slots Special Edition Badge

Thanks for stopping by Pogo Slots and chatting recently. We wanted to let you know your Special Edition Badge has been delivered. You can view it now by going to My Profile and selecting the "My Rewards" tab.

We hope you have a great 2021 filled with lots of Badges and fun!

- Your Friends at Pogo

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

I should clarify that this badge was awarded to everyone who chatted in Pogo Slots between January 12th and January 15th.

S1lent

Greetings,
Got mine.  Chatted...one guy said I was fat...another guy said I was ugly too.  I then left chat.

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on January 31, 2021, 02:49:26 PM
Greetings,
Got mine.  Chatted...one guy said I was fat...another guy said I was ugly too.  I then left chat.

S1lent
Wow!  You had the attention of two people!

Mayhem

If Pogo is offering badges to just chat in their games, you know there's an issue. I really don't see anyone talking in the games anymore.

I remember the old days when chat was constantly scrolling. I'm sure people using mobile devices is part of the issue though.

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview