This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pertinax the Persistent Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greeting all you Pogo Cheats,
Biting at the bit here in the Gem state of Idaho.  Just 13 day until the next constellation. My "Banked" account is good with 130 MnM Badges to complete and 30 Personal Challenges.  I might keep the Personal Challenges to 16...the amount of them I would use during a Constellation.  Thanks to Squid for passing on that Great Idea.   

Now with the cooler weather...got a lot of home projects completed.  You can tell the I am bored...I cleaned the sliding glass door windows...ON THE INSIDES between the PANES.  Yes...for real.  Let me explain.  I had the door off to repair the sliders.  The "seals" were already broken, so I cleaned the insides.  They were installed in 1984...we purchased the home in July 1984. 

Just waiting for those Platinum Badges...have 7 dummy accounts that want to send me gifts.

BTW...Afganastan is a modern day "CF" for the days of Viet Nam.  (C...stands for Cluster as on the rank of Majors and Lt Col's)

S1lent

Squid

The news makes me think of Afghanistan as the fall of Saigon. 

WTG on working the Pogo system, S1lent!

Mayhem

Just a reminder that there are only 6 days left before the new constellation starts!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview