Win 40 games!

Aces Up
Add 45 carriages!

Game of the Month for August – Mahjong Sanctuary

Get the PlayBuddy Autos here:  http://www.playbuddy.com/

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 18, 2021, 10:15:41 AM
Carriages?

That's the information I got. Usually they call it squadrons. Or are they talking about the little train on the side? The left side?

tvc

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 18, 2021, 10:40:44 AM
That's the information I got. Usually they call it squadrons. Or are they talking about the little train on the side? The left side?

When you clear enough cards, another carriage is added to the train. I don't think we've seen this challenge before.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Squid

I awoke this morning to another QA challenge, having just completed the weekly.  I give up.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 20, 2021, 06:07:19 AM
I awoke this morning to another QA challenge, having just completed the weekly.  I give up.

I have a 3rd account that can't do QA at all, so I miss out on A LOT of Pogis.  I'm about ready to give up on trying to collect pogis for gems. I'm not sure the frustration is worth it.

MsMissy

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 20, 2021, 06:38:30 AM
I have a 3rd account that can't do QA at all, so I miss out on A LOT of Pogis.  I'm about ready to give up on trying to collect pogis for gems. I'm not sure the frustration is worth it.

I'm doing them casually. I try to reach max silver, but won't lose sleep if I miss out.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 20, 2021, 06:38:30 AM
I insist on Pogo being a fun place for me so I do the challenges and games I like, leave the rest, and walk away smiling. Happy Weekend Everyone!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on August 21, 2021, 07:33:41 AM
I insist on Pogo being a fun place for me so I do the challenges and games I like, leave the rest, and walk away smiling. Happy Weekend Everyone!!

That's the point I'm at.  My 3rd will not be resubscribed after the trial period the end of this month. A 2nd I'm working renews in December and I'm not going to renew it.  My primary account will be just for fun for certain games. No more Pogi chasing.

I am tooo obsessed with Pogis and gems. I've stopped looking forward to weekly challenges.  I'll probably keep the primary account forever, but I need to back away from the obsession.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 21, 2021, 09:15:16 AM
That's the point I'm at.  My 3rd will not be resubscribed after the trial period the end of this month. A 2nd I'm working renews in December and I'm not going to renew it.  My primary account will be just for fun for certain games. No more Pogi chasing.

I am tooo obsessed with Pogis and gems. I've stopped looking forward to weekly challenges.  I'll probably keep the primary account forever, but I need to back away from the obsession.
As for me that's how I was, I tried, I really did but for me it wasn't worth all the frustration and cost. Now I can truly say I like Pogo again.
But for those a whole lot smarter and faster than I am, ENJOY!!  Pogo can be a lot of fun for whatever makes you happy playing it.

Mayhem

Quote from: snowflower on August 21, 2021, 07:33:41 AM
I insist on Pogo being a fun place for me so I do the challenges and games I like, leave the rest, and walk away smiling.

That's the way to do it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview