Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogisus the Heroic Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Stinkerbell

I used a bunch of purchase badges in order to reach gold. So now I think I will not do the upcoming weekly challenges and save those for when I need them in another constellation.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Congrats on GOLD!  With all the constellations we've had so far, I've only reached GOLD twice.  It's not so easy to do without having a bunch of MnMs in your arsenal, so WTG!  Gotta love those extra gems.

Mayhem

LittleFawn

I am going to try and finish the gold tier. It will be close as to whether or not if I complete it.

Stinkerbell

As of this morning I need 800 to reach gold gems. To finish that level. I think I'll be fine, but I'm gonna have to dip into my reserves to do it.

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 05, 2022, 06:26:31 AM
As of this morning I need 800 to reach gold gems. To finish that level. I think I'll be fine, but I'm gonna have to dip into my reserves to do it.
You do well, Stinky, you make gold almost every constellation.  WTG

snowflower

Quote from: LittleFawn on March 05, 2022, 01:11:45 AM
I am going to try and finish the gold tier. It will be close as to whether or not if I complete it.
GL, GL, you'll make it!

Stinkerbell

The post read "until March 8th, 2022."

Does this mean that ON the 8th we can collect for the current Constellation? Or is today, the 7th, the last day?

Squid

The last day for the current constellation, Pogisus, is tomorrow, Tuesday, 3/8/22.  A new constellation starts the next day.  Tuesday is the last day to collect on daily challenges for the current extravaganza!

Stinkerbell

Squid

Stinkerbell

Squid

thanks!  I heard from Pogo.  They said I've been such a good girl lately that I'm getting the gold gems anyway and I'm also getting the PLATINUM gems!  It pays to be good.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview