This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jazzy Jubilee Spectacular Showcase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Jazzy Jubilee Spectacular Showcase starts on March 3rd!

A new Spectacular Showcase event is coming soon to Club Pogo! The Mardi Gras-themed Jazzy Jubilee Spectacular Showcase will let you play through 48 new challenges for a chance to earn 53 badges! Naturally, you'll also earn a mountain of Pogis along the way, sure to help you earn plenty of bonus rewards.

As with the previous Spectacular Showcase event, the first 24 challenges can be unlocked instantly for free. You can even earn two bonus badges if you complete them in time. If you want to keep going, you can purchase the remaining 24 challenges. If you finish them all before the deadline on March 27th, you'll walk away with three more bonus badges.

See you soon at the Spectacular Showcase!

https://www.pogo.com/events/spectacular-showcase-challenge
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

This will be available some time today hopefully.

Mayhem

I'm surprised it's not up already ... Pogo announced it almost an hour ago.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on February 28, 2022, 12:50:19 AM
I'm surprised it's not up already ... Pogo announced it almost an hour ago.

It was on the home page but link took me to badge central so I guess they removed it because it isn't there now.

LittleFawn

They messed something up again. Seems to be the theme lately.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Currently on the Forum:

Re: Jazzy Jubilee Showcase Event-merged topic
Unread postby Mod_Kalan ยป February 28th, 2022, 6:48 am

At present, the Showcase event is delayed. There is currently no information beyond that. Pogo is aware of and looking into the issue at this time.

S1lent

Greetings,
Maybe a cyber attack from the Russians?  Oh no.  But look what I found.  Maybe Pogo's programmers are from the Ukraine.
S1lent

Makes me think.  Is this why the New Constellation was delayed a week?

Stinkerbell

This makes no sense. It was originally scheduled to release on the 28th, so why does it matter that the 28th is the last day of the month and not the 29th?

LittleFawn

It is a shame. I had some things planed out from doing this event. Hopefully they can resolve the issues.

Mayhem

Ok, I can understand delays ... but why post it in the Pogo news that it's live now when in fact it's delayed?

LittleFawn

I agree. They need to be more transparent.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on March 01, 2022, 12:57:04 AM
I agree. They need to be more transparent.

There are six pages of angry pogo customers on this topic alone. Clearly somebody knows something but they are not letting the rest of us know. Even the moderators over there don't know what's happening.

Mayhem

I'd be curious to know what even started this backlog to begin with.

LittleFawn

It is odd. I think they have run into a lot of technical problems and it is taking some time to fix things. We will never know why but that is my guess. 

Stinkerbell

This was the latest post - page 7

The Mods have done a fantastic job, that is not the point. The blog which IS bi-weekly was expected yesterday. The Jubilee was expected Monday, it is now Wednesday and hasn't arrived. The badge for the Snowbird Solitaire event (which was not even announced) was received seven days after completion and back-dated. The MnM badges for Monday arrived Wednesday... Anyone see a pattern here? Let's hope for a quick turnaround and things getting back on track. Happy gaming everyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview