PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 09:26:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"Continue Game" button

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I'd personally like to thank Pogo for changing the "Continue Game" button page/location.  Uncle Otto doesn't know what to do with himself now.   ass.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

I helped a friend get their Solitaire blitz badge and on their account it was the new version. But on my account it was still the old version. I even tried accessing it through edge instead of chrome and it's the same thing.

Squid

I sent in the report but haven't heard anything.  I might be such a minority at this time that it's not worth anyone's time. 

Mayhem

Oh, this is a new "Challenge Queue" Pogo is working on and are rolling out slowly to players.

I'll post more about it in the "Latest Pogo News" section.

raine56

I have the new "continue game" button and like squid Uncle Otto just sits there.  Guess we will have to wait until it is rolled out more for a fix.  PIA babysitting.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on June 05, 2022, 01:19:38 AM
I have the new "continue game" button and like squid Uncle Otto just sits there.  Guess we will have to wait until it is rolled out more for a fix.  PIA babysitting.
Raine, I've been using the clicker and it's working for me.  Also, a friend told me they switched browsers and it started working for them.  I don't understand that but thought I'd pass along the info.

Mayhem

Oh, I wonder if Pogo is testing this feature in certain browsers only?

raine56

My second account still has the old style button set up and uncle otto is working fine.  It must be a gradual roll out which makes it hard for those of us who got it early. 

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview