This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Maren the Melodioius Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Maren the Melodioius Constellation has started!

As always, earning Pogi rewards is as simple as completing new Daily, Weekly, Premium, and Event challenges in your favorite Pogo games. The more Pogis you earn, the more rewards you unlock!

Songs of the Sea : After many years spent deep below the waves crafting subaquatic symphonies, Maren the Melodious rises to take her place in the stars above. Armed with her trusty harp, she enchants the heavens with beautiful music - and a medley of new Pogi Challenges to harmonize with!

The Maren the Melodioius Constellation will light up the skies through January 1st, 2023.

Check out our Pogi Constellations page for more information!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
As usual just click to enlarge.
This is what we need for Bronze:

This is what we need for Silver:

This is what we need for Gold:

S1lent

Mayhem

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on November 08, 2022, 12:43:27 AM
I see Pogo is only giving us 55 days to finish this one.

Because of the Holidays?  I bet they'll be giving us loads of pogi opportunities.  Pogitunities.

Mayhem

I'm not sure, but that probably has something to do with it.

We need lots of Pogitunities!

Stinkerbell

Can someone do the math for me... it looks like only 30 gems in silver and 60 in gold.... I looked 3 times and that's all I am seeing.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 15, 2022, 01:37:31 PM
Can someone do the math for me... it looks like only 30 gems in silver and 60 in gold.... I looked 3 times and that's all I am seeing.
I think it's the same story as the previous constellation.  30 in the silver levels with a 30 gem reward at the end of silver, followed by 60 in the gold levels with a 30 gem reward at the end of gold.  Pogo really needs to list it differently. 

So, Silver : 60
      Gold  : 90

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 15, 2022, 01:44:02 PM
I think it's the same story as the previous constellation.  30 in the silver levels with a 30 gem reward at the end of silver, followed by 60 in the gold levels with a 30 gem reward at the end of gold.  Pogo really needs to list it differently. 

So, Silver : 60
      Gold  : 90

Geez.  I wish they'd show it correctly.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 15, 2022, 01:49:05 PM
Geez.  I wish they'd show it correctly.

tumbsup.gif

Why would they do that when they can cause confusion and angst among their loyal customers?!

minimarshs

I think that the Constellation listing is correct, there is no other prizing in the tiers where the gems show.  I think they want more people to get to the end.  But note that this is a very short Constellation, as mentioned before, in that it started on November 7, and today there are 47 days left, which takes us to the end of the year. I wonder if they have something new planned that doesn't involve Constellations for the coming year, and that's why the quick cutoff.

minimarshs

I know, mine says that too - but when you open up the tiers, it's different.  I dunno.  I do know we are getting shafted out of days to play in this one.  And it's a mystery why.

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on November 15, 2022, 06:52:36 PM
I know, mine says that too - but when you open up the tiers, it's different.  I dunno.  I do know we are getting shafted out of days to play in this one.  And it's a mystery why.
I know, you're right.  Less time has me feeling like I'll be scrambling for pogis at the end.  My only hope is more pogi events around the holidays.

Mayhem

Quote from: minimarshs on November 15, 2022, 02:02:11 PM
I wonder if they have something new planned that doesn't involve Constellations for the coming year, and that's why the quick cutoff.

It almost seems like something is going on. It'll be interesting to see if anything happens!

LittleFawn

I  bet it is because it is at the end of the year and it so happens that this one ended up being shorter because of it.

Stinkerbell

My guess, for what it's worth, is that the holidays always bring special events with loads of sales and challenges and pogis... and Pogo doesn't want to make it too easy on us. So shorter constellation.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Soooo, a question to those 'in the know...' 

This time we don't get Pogi in Silver til tier 9. Didn't we get them earlier in the last constellation?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview