This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Weekly Challenges for November 16th - 22nd, 2022

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smokyrain

minimarshs

Quote from: Squid on November 13, 2022, 02:09:55 PM
I've never seen a way to purchase the wilds.  I guess I have to navigate around a bit...
Thanks
There is a little greyed out dice on the bottom of the cup portion of the game.  When you roll, it lights up, and if you hit the +, it gives you option to buy a dice with your coins, they are 1000 coins each.  If you want to use a second wild in the game, it will cost you 1000 coins to buy the dice, and another 22 coins to use it.  I haven't done that, so I don't know if the amount goes up with each use (much like using extra coins in Garden Blast to buy 5 turns).  I do believe you can increase your coins amount with gems, but I haven't done that either.

Squid

Mayhem

I've never used the wild dice either. I'm sure it will come in handy for this weekly challenge.

LittleFawn

Be warned the wild dice are expensive and once you buy one it even is more expensive with the second one if you buy multiple per game from what I have read.

Squid

Thanks for the warning!  It's my guess that we should all go into the game periodically (even when there are no challenges) just to build up the wooden coins.  You'll be happy for it in the future.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 18, 2022, 06:23:41 AM
Thanks for the warning!  It's my guess that we should all go into the game periodically (even when there are no challenges) just to build up the wooden coins.  You'll be happy for it in the future.

Same with Pogo Slots coins.

Mayhem

Squid

Yes, I'm set with Pogo slots coins but it's still a good message to get out that PS coins should be collected.  When those challenges roll around, you'll be happy!

Mayhem

Absolutely! I know what it's like not to have coins and struggle with the challenges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview