Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Homer on February 07, 2008, 05:54:55 PM
Quote from: Squid on February 07, 2008, 05:52:46 PM
Quote from: Homer on February 07, 2008, 05:12:16 PM
Yau-man should have kicked his new teeth in. :)))

Those are new?!

I've never watched this before --- too much soap opera drama?

Danny Bonnaduce threw him over his head at a benefit and broke his front teeth. Not sure if that happened before or after Survivor taped though.

I seen when he did that, its been a while so probably was before this was taped

CindyLouWho

I think its funny that he got voted off on the 1st show  :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Didn't he try to sue Danny over that but it was dropped or something, cause it wasn't Dannys fault

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 07, 2008, 06:05:28 PM
Didn't he try to sue Danny over that but it was dropped or something, cause it wasn't Dannys fault

He said he was gonna but I never heard anything after that. He jumped Danny. He has no one to blame but himself.

Tara

LOL  Fairplay is a goner already.  :))   

CindyLouWho

Yea big surprise huh?  :))  I got tired of hearing him talk about becoming a dad which is probably a lie  :ooo :))

Mistyeyed

i see some skanky girl snuggling up to james already...lol...

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 08, 2008, 07:22:52 AM
i see some skanky girl snuggling up to james already...lol...

LOL...I can't remember who she was snuggling up on when she was on before.  :-\  I know it's someone, and maybe it was even two or three..lol  James was sucking it up..lol

Mistyeyed

apparently she did that a lot with the guys she was on with before...i think that tall older lady in the fans group will be on her way out soon,she was a hoot with that gay guy..lol..

Tara

LOL...She's the one who got that idol, but she can't use it right?  It was a one day only thing right?

Mistyeyed

yea it was for only one day...im not too familiar with some of the originals cause i missed a show here and there...i cant remember any of those women from the shows before,i do remember ozzy,and of course james and amanda and yao man..the others are new faces to me..

Tara

Ozzy looks so much better without all that hair.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 08, 2008, 10:36:07 AM
Ozzy looks so much better without all that hair.

He looks a little fruity these days. :-\

tponka

CookyLady (I think her name is Karen) is immune at the first tribal council her tribe goes to - since she hasn't been to tribal council, her idol is still usable.

When I first heard that that twit, Jon, would be on this round of Survivor, I considered not even watching.  He's not even someone anyone can "love to hate."  He is just ... (ok Homer, where's a puking smiley when you need it?)  I am so glad they voted him off.  I suspect that if he hadn't been voted off, we would have heard later that there never was a pregnant girlfriend, and that he had gotten away with yet another outrageous lie. 

I would really like to know who decided on these so-called "favorites."  Yau-Man and Ozzy I'll buy, and perhaps James too, if he hadn't been on last season that ended such a short time ago.  Where's Rupert?  Where's Kathy?  Where's Stephenie?  Oh, wait.. have there really been any truly lovable survivors in the last few seasons? 

pink

I must be the 1 in a million, i liked fairplay-thought he made that season pretty funny.
<:>

Homer

Homer

Chet should have gone home. What a waste. ::)

CindyLouWho

I agree he should've.  They'll probably regret later not getting rid of him  :)))

~Sassy~

Ozzy is such a doll and swims like a dolphin. Great show....LOVE IT! I wish Fairplay would have stayed.

Cannot believe they let Chet stay  :-[

fall13.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview