This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin 500 match

Started by minimarshs,

Previous topic - Next topic

minimarshs

My Buddy doesn't seem to know how to play Gin extremely well, at all.  For the 500 match, it might win one match an hour, as I have it set for 100-point games, in the 500 match.  Is 250 better, or faster?  I don't know why I'm worried, as it is getting there.  I am just looking to see if anyone is having better luck than I am.  I have several M&M's with the 500 match requirement that I have been avoiding, and might even get them done now.

Squid

I usually play JG by hand.  When I did use an auto, I think it played well, winning a good percentage of the time.  You could always double browse, too, if you have a second account.  Then have one account feed the needed cards to the other.  You can win quickly.

LittleFawn

It took me a long time to do this by the auto. A 500 match just takes so long. I use the default settings. It did win most of the time.

minimarshs

Thanks for the replies.
I used to double-browse to play, and it does go quickly.  My work has my assistant off for the summer, so I am working longer, and I can't seem to fit anything else in, so I resorted to the Buddy.  But man oh man, it sure drags its feet in the winning department.
I shouldn't complain, at least I have the gaming assistance.
We will get through it, thanks again.
Good luck all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview