This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PlayBuddy Temp Fix: VPMinimizer - Clicks the "Continue Game" Button

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I've created a new version of VPMinimizer that clicks the "Continue Game" button.

It will auto check for that button every 5 seconds.

Once loaded, it will move to your task tray. To exit the program, just right click the icon and select exit.

It's 100% free to use. Let me know if it works for you.

https://www.pogocheats.net/files/VPMinimizer44.exe
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

You are the absolute best, Mayhem.  Do you wear a cape in your house, Mr. SuperHero?

minimarshs

I'm totally mystified.  I have the icon in my task tray.  But nothing happens.  How is it activated?
I tried it in Cookie Connect and Peggle Blast, the two fastest games to get through a game - Continue Button isn't affected.

Sorry - I so appreciate that you have done this for all of us, I am just not getting something.  I'm old.

Mayhem

Quote from: minimarshs on October 01, 2023, 12:26:18 PM
I'm totally mystified.  I have the icon in my task tray.  But nothing happens.  How is it activated?

If it's in your task tray, it's activated and running.

Which web browser are you using?

Mayhem

minimarshs

Chrome here, and just tried Edge, that doesn't do anything either. 

Mayhem

LittleFawn

Still not working for me in either browser. No big deal. Just have to wait till they fix it. Also, am running Windows 11.

Mayhem

I am also on Windows 11.

I've tried it again on my computer and my office machine, and it's clicks the button here in both browsers .. I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Did you go to your task tray to close/exit the old version before loading v4.1?

LittleFawn

I deleted other version. It just does not work for me for some reason. It is some issue somewhere just do not know what.

Mayhem

LittleFawn

Just not working. It is weird. I tried turning off firewall and did not work either. I think it is going to work for some and not for others. I was trying to play Tri Peaks.

Mayhem

Could you send me a screenshot of your continue game button? I'd like to see why it's not working.

You can send it to support@pogocheats.net

Unfortunately I have to head in to town for a few hours, so I'll check it out as soon as I get back.

birch

minimarshs

I had screenshots here, and THEN I saw you preferred an email, so I removed them.... off to email.

I downloaded v42 and it's doing not its best, at all.  This download is on my Windows 11 (the last ones were on 10), so it is brand new to the machine.  I'm sorry to be such a pest. 

I have to add that I did have a Windows pop-up show up with each download asking me to continue downloading, which I agreed to.

LittleFawn

Sent mine to the email address you had listed on the post. If you need a better one just let me know.

Mayhem

I guess this explains why we haven't seen a PB update yet. This is a tricky one to get to be compatible with everyone.

Try this version and let me know if it works for you :

https://www.pogocheats.net/files/VPMinimizer43.exe

minimarshs

I'm sorry, you are putting a good deal of effort into this, and I have no good report for v43.  I tried on W10 and W11 machines, both Chrome and Edge.  Thanks Mayhem.

So... will PB be able to get us a good product sometime?  Or are we doomed to babysit our games?  Just wondering.  Definitely not the end of the world, but......

And thanks again.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview