This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PlayBuddy Temp Fix: VPMinimizer - Clicks the "Continue Game" Button

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I've received a few more screenshots, and I see what the issue is now. It's not an easy fix, but I'm attempting to try one more thing.

I still do not have an ETA from PB when the buddies will be ready.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Tried the newer version still did not work. Must be where that button is is why it is so tricky.

Mayhem

The issue is that the button text and the button background color changes for every pixel you scroll up or down the page.

I believe I may have found a work around for that issue. Please try the new version below.

https://www.pogocheats.net/files/VPMinimizer44.exe

Mayhem

minimarshs

raine56

Mayhem

smokyrain

Quote from: Mayhem on October 01, 2023, 11:17:19 AMI've created a new version of VPMinimizer that clicks the "Continue Game" button.

It will auto check for that button every 5 seconds.

Once loaded, it will move to your task tray. To exit the program, just right click the icon and select exit.

It's 100% free to use. Let me know if it works for you.

https://www.pogocheats.net/files/VPMinimizer44.exe
Thanks for this Mayhem. I was just curious if this could be made to work with Poppit Party, where you have to click Play Anyway in Marketplace

Sorry my Freeform is off today lol. 

Mayhem

smokyrain

Quote from: Mayhem on March 07, 2024, 12:05:18 AMI can try, but I might not be able to look at it until the weekend.
No worries or rush. Just something I have been meaning to ask for awhile, or if they could add something to the buddy to make it click on the Play Anyways. 
Thank you

Squid

Quote from: smokyrain on March 07, 2024, 06:31:07 AMNo worries or rush. Just something I have been meaning to ask for awhile, or if they could add something to the buddy to make it click on the Play Anyways.
Thank you
Consider sending support@badgehelp.com a message asking them.  Send your freeform screenshot, too.

smokyrain

Mayhem

smokyrain

Yay, they have fixed the buddy to click on the button Play Anyway. Works great. cheesy.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview