This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Home Story

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I have the game but don't seem to have anything to spin or collect.  Where is that?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 09, 2023, 02:35:56 PMOkay, but I see nothing to play. I can clean house but hell, I don't even clean my own house and I sure as tootin' am not going to clean someone else's house for what amounts to being rewarded with nothing more than air!
LOL, if cleaning my house were as easy as cleaning the game house, my house would sparkle 24/7.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 09, 2023, 08:08:27 AMSoooo.... how is this a solitaire game? I can't find anyway to play anything.

I haven't played it too much, but from what I have seen so far it's alright. In a nutshell, you need to win games to collect stars to progress through the storyline.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on November 09, 2023, 04:04:54 PMI have the game but don't seem to have anything to spin or collect.  Where is that?
There may be glitches in the game.  I get a wheel to spin each day and you can't miss it.  Also, there are gifts for playing that give you stars, coins and/or playing tokens (my name for it - they are the upper left blue things you pay to play each game).  Each of these are displayed as you play the game (golf solitaire) and win the stars, which allow you to advance and perform tasks within the house.  If you're not getting these things, there's a glitch somewhere.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 10, 2023, 12:14:43 AMI haven't played it too much, but from what I have seen so far it's alright. In a nutshell, you need to win games to collect stars to progress through the storyline.
That's really all there is to it.  It's not as bad as QA even if it is the same concept.  I've played a bit and am enjoying it.

Mayhem

Squid

33 gems to buy 2 jokers.  It's game decisions like this that turn me off even more to Pogo.

Mayhem

I can't even find the section to purchase power-ups. I see that it's 33 gems for one golden spin though ...

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 16, 2023, 12:06:17 AMI can't even find the section to purchase power-ups. I see that it's 33 gems for one golden spin though ...

I think only bundles are available.

SassyStitcher

Idk how many people play download games on their phones, but this game is essentially Lily's Garden and/or Penny & Flo, in terms of graphics and gameplay. Those are Match3 games, but the concept is eerily similar, as are the graphics. 
Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad... I love those games. Although, Solitaire is not my strong suit.  undecided.gif
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

S1lent

Greetings,
Had to cash in some US Savings Bonds purchasing Power-Up.  This game is expensive.

S1lent

SassyStitcher

Quote from: S1lent on November 18, 2023, 04:15:58 PMGreetings,
Had to cash in some US Savings Bonds purchasing Power-Up.  This game is expensive.

S1lent

1500?!? Holy crow! I thought I was doing ok at 90ish, since I just found out about the game a few days ago! LOL

It's odd.. I don't typically like solitaire games, but I really enjoy this one, but I am SALTY that we have to "pay" to even play a level!! 
Everything in the game is stupidly expensive. Even the amount of stars you have to spend for random upgrades to the house!! By the time you use up 5 energy to play 3 or 4 levels (even 5 on a lucky streak for me! LOL) you're only able to make 2 upgrades and have to wait forever to play again.
So the energy to play thing just kinda sticks in my craw because of all of that. Also, just because. Grrr. 

Sorry. I'm done griping now. LOL
Congrats on the achievement! That is WILD!! :) <3
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

S1lent

Greetings,
You get 59 Chapters to complete.  Lots of fun.
S1lent

Mayhem

Congrats! I don't even want to look where I'm at.

rustie4550

when a cheats coming out for solitaire home story thank you  tumbsup.gif white flag.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Are there more than 1500 Levels.  BTW...I played the game without the use of an Auto/Bot.  Yes, spent lots of Gems buying Power-Ups and "Coins".

SassyStitcher

Good GRAVY!!!!!!!!
I wish I could spend that much on a game!
You'd never get me off Pogo  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Mayhem

I believe you are at the current max level. Congrats on finishing that so quickly!

S1lent

Greetings,
At level 1700 the indicator changes from numbers to this symbol.
Yes, all levels played manual.
S1lent

smokyrain

Wow Congrats S1lent. I remember reading about this game coming out, but forgot out about until I just read this whole thread. I guess I will check it out and see how I do. 
I also hate how expensive some games are for powerups, but some levels seem to require them. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview