This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Merge Academy

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Merge Academy is now available for select players!

There are a total of 100 ranks and 10 rank badges, which you will earn when you reach rank 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100.

In addition, you will earn badges for completing scenes and merging various items.

https://www.pogo.com/games/merge-academy

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Squid

Not my cup of tea.  Match 3's are so yesterday.

minimarshs

I wasn't one of the "some people" who received it this time around.  It sounds like I shouldn't be grumpy about waiting for it.

Squid

Like all the games that follow the same old, tired themes, this one has a twist. Not twisty 'nuf for me.

Mayhem

I wasn't selected for early access this time around.

Are you able to replay the levels? Or are we going to have another Garden Blast issue on our hands ..

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 30, 2023, 12:06:48 AMAre you able to replay the levels? Or are we going to have another Garden Blast issue on our hands ..
It doesn't appear you can go back.  There is a progression to the game and when you finish a certain task or objective, you move on to the next.  You have to keep clicking an item that gives you more and different items that, when matched, give yet other items which eventually meet the objective.  It's a bit silly imo.

Mayhem

Oh ok, it's one of those games! I'll just let the cheat do the work for me (when it's available).

Mayhem

This Merge Academy game should be available for everyone now.

minimarshs

The only redeeming quality for this game is many many in-game badges.  I find it boring already, but I will soldier on!!!  They will say... remember Mini?, she was so brave....

SassyStitcher

"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Mayhem

If you still don't have access, it may be worth contacting Pogo about that.

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Mayhem on December 09, 2023, 12:12:48 AMIf you still don't have access, it may be worth contacting Pogo about that.
Really?! Everyone should have it now? 
I'll have to do that! Thanks, Mayhem!
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Jane Adams

I sometimes can't get the bonus energy from the trash can.  It just won't click...

Mayhem

The Merge Academy cheat is now available on the PlayBuddy app.

For now, it will play at least the first 3 zones.

https://playbuddy.com/

ci

The playbuddy cheat isnt working for me.  It just sits there.  Any tips to get it to work?

Squid

Quote from: ci on March 10, 2024, 09:34:43 AMThe playbuddy cheat isnt working for me.  It just sits there.  Any tips to get it to work?
Clear your cache.
Close out browser.
Bring up new browser.
Try another browser.
Let us know how it goes.

ci

Cleared cache, tried Foxfire, Edge and Opera.  None worked.  Rebooted also.  It says its running and the cursor is hopping around.

Squid

Quote from: ci on March 10, 2024, 09:49:48 AMCleared cache, tried Foxfire, Edge and Opera.  None worked.  Rebooted also.  It says its running and the cursor is hopping around.
Try totally uninstalling the auto app, reboot, reinstall the app and start again.  If that doesn't do the trick you might want to send a bug report, if possible, from the auto itself (with screenshot, if poss.).  If not possible, send PB an email at Support@playbuddy.com.

ci

Thanks for trying to help.  That didnt work either.  Sent bug report. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview