Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo App for Windows?

Started by SassyStitcher,

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyStitcher

I just got the notification today...

Is this new, and/or does anyone use it?
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Mayhem

Where did you see this notification? The Pogo app was discontinued many years ago.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SassyStitcher

Here's a screenshot of it running while I played today. It popped up on my laptop late last night/early this morning. First time I'd ever seen it. 

"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

LittleFawn

That looks like just the front page to me.

Squid

Mayhem

What I'd like to know is what were you seeing before this?

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Mayhem on January 10, 2024, 12:02:08 AMWhat I'd like to know is what were you seeing before this?
I just used the website. It looks pretty much identical as far as I can tell, it was just on the website instead of a separate app.

ETA:  I tried to get a screen grab with my web window, the app, and my task manager, but I can't seem to grab anything but my web browser with the command I know. (ctrl+shift+S)

Mayhem

If you are using Windows 11, click the [Print Screen] button and it will bring up the snipping tool.

How did you install the app? The only way I see is by clicking on the icon in the address bar.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on January 10, 2024, 09:48:30 PMIf you are using Windows 11, click the [Print Screen] button and it will bring up the snipping tool.
Thanks for the shortcut tip!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview