This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Mahjong Sanctuary Mix-n-Match Badge

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has gifted Club members a free Mahjong Sanctuary mix-n-match badge!

To get yours, simply open your gift from Pogo_Spike.

Mahjong Sanctuary - Flowery Friends Diamond Badge - Win 40 games in 4 weeks! (600 Pogis)

https://www.pogo.com/inbox

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on January 19, 2024, 12:12:13 AMDoes 40 games seem a little high for the amount of Pogis?
40 games is a lot.  If the level #1 game is applicable to this challenge, you can get one game done in one minute.  Play 10 minutes/ week and you'll have the badge done.  Level 4 is always a winner, too, but takes several minutes. 

I think Pogo is generally making challenges too hard/long.  I like a challenge but don't want to make a career out of some of these challenges.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on January 19, 2024, 04:58:56 AM40 games is a lot.  If the level #1 game is applicable to this challenge, you can get one game done in one minute.  Play 10 minutes/ week and you'll have the badge done.  Level 4 is always a winner, too, but takes several minutes.

I think Pogo is generally making challenges too hard/long.  I like a challenge but don't want to make a career out of some of these challenges.
Oh I agree with this!

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on January 19, 2024, 04:58:56 AMI think Pogo is generally making challenges too hard/long.  I like a challenge but don't want to make a career out of some of these challenges.

It would be nice if the requirements were reduced.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview