This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quinn's Aquarium

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I have been playing this game for days with Buddy which isn't winning many.  I bought some Shuffles so when buddy gets it almost done I could just finish it off.  However, every time I do this, I get an error message saying, "Unfortunately, your progress couldn't be saved etc"  If Buddy or myself win the game without a PU it gives me the credit.  I have used all 10 shuffles and never got the credit for a single game.  It's so frustrating.  Any ideas what might be happening or just lucky me with another Pogo glitch.  Thanks

Squid

I wish I had an answer for you.  Part of me wants to say it's the Quinn's Aquarium DEMON  frankie.gif  that resides in the game.  I hate that you had to use up those shuffles with no results.

raine56

Yes it so annoying.  Buddy not good at winning game as it thinks tiles are matches that aren't.  I have been watching it and it has quite a few that it gets wrong all the time.  It matches 6 with 8 so of course game done.  Not much help.  Only wins rarely.  I am thinking of just giving up which is a shame because I am almost half way with the event badge.  If I don't finish it I can't play the rest.  Sigh*  It is such an unfair game.  I have sat and played a big game which took almost fifteen minutes to lose on the last 4 tiles and get absolutely no credit for all that effort.

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on February 15, 2024, 04:48:38 PMYes it so annoying.  Buddy not good at winning game as it thinks tiles are matches that aren't.  I have been watching it and it has quite a few that it gets wrong all the time.  It matches 6 with 8 so of course game done.  Not much help.  Only wins rarely.  I am thinking of just giving up which is a shame because I am almost half way with the event badge.  If I don't finish it I can't play the rest.  Sigh*  It is such an unfair game.  I have sat and played a big game which took almost fifteen minutes to lose on the last 4 tiles and get absolutely no credit for all that effort.
This is precisely why I dislike the game.  I'm halfway on the event badge and I'm not sure I have it in me to complete, which, of course, means the rest of the event challenges are unavailable to me.  That's another thing:  let us do the challenges in any order we wish!

The games on Pogo that are really only games of chance, not skill, are terribly frustrating.  I am convinced they are rigged because they exceed normal statistical probability.  That means Pogo wants us to buy powerups, etc.  

It's so frustrating!

minimarshs

I use the Buddy to get to the point where it gets stuck, and go on from there with first the extra space and then the shuffles.  I load up on powerups when they are on sale, and just hope for the best.  I haven't lost any since I started doing it that way, but I have spent a "few" gems.  It's not a favourite game for me, but Pogo and I have agreed to disagree on how great it is.

Squid

I can be very stubborn in some situations and I absolutely refuse to buy any power ups for QA.  Pogo ticks me off at times and I refuse to line their pockets in those instances.  Otherwise, I'm a gem!  lol

snowflower

Mayhem

I'm fine with buying power-ups if I don't feel forced in to it. If a game feels un-winnable without one, I refuse to use one.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview