Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Service Update: Pogi Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Hi everyone,

We wanted to give an update on the Pogi Constellation staring 3/4. An issue occurred where the constellation did not begin until several hours after the announced time. We have identified the cause of the issue and we will be awarding all missed Pogis to players who completed challenges between the announced season start time and the actual season start time over the coming weeks.

sconnie
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Not at all sure what that means but it sounds like a good thing, sort of, kind of, maybe.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on March 15, 2024, 03:42:22 PMNot at all sure what that means but it sounds like a good thing, sort of, kind of, maybe.
hysterical.gif

Squid

minimarshs

I started getting Pogis with the first challenge I finished.  This announcement must be for people who are out of the Pogi gate at 12:01 a.m. PST.

Mayhem

Yes, this announcement was for those who completed challenges between 12:01am and 7am and weren't getting credit on the constellation page.

Squid

I think I started at 6 am but don't remember not getting pogis.  I guess I'll see...

Mayhem

I started really late so I won't be getting any credits.

Mayhem

Hi everyone,

We wanted to provide an update on the Pogi Constellation that started on 3/4. The Constellation didn't begin until several hours after the announced time. If you completed any challenges during that time you will be awarded the pogis plus an additional 100 pogis. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

sconnie

Squid

Pogis!  I have no idea if I'm getting them or if I've gotten them.

Mayhem

It's tough to keep track with everything Pogo is throwing at us lately

Squid

I'm swimming in it all.  I'm reconciled to the fact that I probably won't finish that much.

Mayhem

Yeah, this constellation is going to be a slow one for me.