This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Butterfly Friends Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Butterfly Friends Badge Marathon has started!

Earn a animated reward badge when you complete the new Butterfly Friends badge marathon featuring six new challenges.

The new badge marathon will take you through Solitaire Home Story, Cookie Connect, Garden Blast, Payday Freecell HD, Trizzle, and Snowbird Solitaire.

If you can complete all six challenges by 11:59 pm on April 16th, you'll earn the bonus animated badge.

https://www.pogo.com/badge-marathon

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

You're welcome! I see everyone's favorite game Garden Blast is back.

LittleFawn

Squid

They keep using the same games over and over again.  Eventually, in those games, I hit a wall and they want me/us to buy power ups.  I won't do it.  They will reach a point where I just won't care and will walk away.  I'll never understand a business plan designed to alienate the customers who support that business.  I don't expect everything to be easy but I do expect everything to be doable without having to pay in order to get things completed.  Two days ago, I was so angry with Pogo that I almost completely walked away.

LittleFawn

I do understand. They have so many games that they do not use and it gets very tiresome doing the same games and challenges over and over again. It is a shame where they have taken there site.

smokyrain

Yes it is definitely time for different challenges, instead of the same games that seem to require gems to complete them, that or more hours than one has time to play them. 
Games never used to be this hard on pogo, and by hard I mean requiring us to buy gems so much

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 11, 2024, 08:08:51 AMTwo days ago, I was so angry with Pogo that I almost completely walked away.

Well that's not good! I agree some of the challenges are very frustrating.

smokyrain

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview