This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Another new Game ???

Started by Cyajm,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyajm

Here is what I found under this site ...

<admin edit> Please do not post links from pogo while you are logged into your pogo account. This gives anyone who clicks the link access to your account.
The Game is called Pai Gow and it is under Card Games ... anyone ever heard of that game ???

EnglishLion

User555

"This is a popular Chinese gambling game played with one set of dominoes; do not confuse it with Pai Gow Poker. Pai Gow Poker is a game created in California to get around gambling laws played with a deck of regular cards and very elaborate rules.

Pai Gow means "make nine" and it is the original version of Baccarat or Chemin de Fer."

Quoted as stolen off a google search...

Slayer32

yeah i was starting to wonder, man ur one damn smart guy. O0

BeetahCheetah

ohhhh so thats what these cute panda badges i found are for :D

gettysrevenge

another excellent one holmes!  U keep all of us on the inside!!  Thanks getty loves ya cause i do and because im the biggest pogocheat flirt  lol    Homer we need a game of gettty the flirt like she has lost her sash and cant find  it it must be somewhere on this site  Neat idea though and differ  you give the prize I have the idea therefore i get something a kiss  :-*  hahah from Oscar of course lolo  getty i want you like you want me lol  the flirt :-*    ;)

Homer

C'mon tell the truth. Did you lose the sash or hide it on purpose? :P >:D j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gettysrevenge

I would never loose the sash or tiera for pogocheats biggest flirt I thinnk someone stole it while I wasn't looking and playin a game so intense I lost all train of thought or feeling well feeling not lol  I feel those pinches on the ole azz lol  Oh homer you must help me find my sash and so must this community it would be a great loss to not have one flirt and I am the only one and only qualified LOL  Who loves ya mr.  Tell Bard to pm me the wrench haven't talked with her awhile no its a tart!! Pop tart mmm  Oh and homer life has a game out of the simpsons and we let you win occassionally especially when I play lol  Getty  the flirt  :-X  nothing like a good cigar when its been a good dang day!!  Just a little snuggle would be something else like a huge  ......  imagination   HAHAHA  Getty

Homer

gettysrevenge

ok i gotta go play now i missed ya have been so busy with playing BARB and not flaunting myself else no one could play lol  Tart that I am hahahaha   I gotta go steal ya dont I and make you do some serious things to bob while Homer watches and I watch him lol  Whoa no restriction here  I am medicated and insane during these episodes LOL  who could flirt thereselves out of a paperbag unless someone is in there besides me omg my mind is on the wrong subject  LOL  Homer  kisses baby   :-*  I cant give my name as I may be restricted and therefore remain as always.....  the f l r  t   lol

Homer

Watch? :o ::) LOL You better head to pogo land before you get in trouble. LOL :P

fuzzyferrets

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview