PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:23:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

I downloaded the Phlink badge help  + just wondering if Im the only one

it seems to take so long for one round like 7-10 minutes just to clear the first board , I am hooked up by cable modem + I play on easy or medium + the settings on badge help I tried were Fast , Med , and Fastest .

Is there something wrong ????

thank you ,

Victoria

BadgeHelpOscar

Works super fast on all boxes that I have. What kind of systems are we dealing with here?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bob@pogopal

There are a large number of factors that can affect the speed of play. If you are interested in clearing the boards as quickly as possible, use the auto on the beginner level. This will minimize the number of shots it needs to consider.

I have plans for improving the auto over time, but unfortunately the remainder of my week is booked so I won't be able to implement them in time for this challenge.

Santa69

Thank you,

This really rocks 70 wins to 1 loss playing on medium.

Dannon

I have to say I have tried both autos. As for me the auto from badgehelp was much more efficient. It play faster, scans faster, and makes smarter shots. It also has the ability to use the "side column" to change balls.  The one from wordzw scans too fast and shoots the ball too fast. Meaning, that after it takes a shot it wants to shoot the next ball right away and if the rows are falling it takes many bad shots. As for the one from badgehelp it seems to also play very fast but waits for the rows to fall before scanning and shooting. I have tried both autos on both of my computers.
I used them both on my p2 laptop first. Then used them on my p4 home system. On the laptop they both did ok. But on the home system the badgehelp outperformed the wordzw auto 10 times over.
Keep up the GREAT work!!
If you want complete system specs on both my pc's just ask. I can post them.

BadgeHelpOscar

It's good to know Dannon.

Glad to hear it works good for you.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Mayhem

I've just tried the phlinx auto from badgehelp and it out performs wordzw's XlinX by a landslide.

Its shoots faster, smarter and hella more accurate .. great job Bob!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BadgeHelpOscar

debdauber

I would gladly comment on how well this auto does which I am sure it will do good, past autos I have do great with the exception of this one and the updated wcsolo, both of them had the trial period expire before I could even use them.  I have submitted report problems on both of these and havent heard anything yet.  I have bought some autos in the past and would gladly buy these, if I could only get to run the trial period and make sure they work ok on my computers.  The trial period expires, no matter which computer I try them on, and they all have the same operating system XPHome, 1024 x768, 32 bit color, unchecked smooth edges. 

BadgeHelpOscar

victoria18360

yes i am on the same system  XP professional  ,  I did change the size of my resolution + color ,  I also tried what someone advised

me to do .  Turn auto on + let it do its job ......  Well another lil problem ..... I set it up and left , came back and aparently it did

win round one .  however ,  it was stuck after it won ,  i guess the begin again button   (  does that have anything to do with

the Sticky key option )   :-\    please let me know + also I have never heard of the Wordz addition .  I have the one from badge

help ....

Any Feedback would be appreciated  !!!

Thank You ,

Victoria

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

We need cpu speed, memory blah blah blah....let's get a little more specs here

Mayhem

QuoteI am using windows xp, and internet explorer, it takes almost 13 seconds to shoot 1 ball .. How long does it take for anyone else?

anywhere between .5 - 1 second .. 2 seconds tops if the screen is full of stones.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BadgeHelpOscar

victoria18360

yes I am using internet explorer  + it shoots @ the rate of every  45-90 seconds

hidengoseek

I tried the phlinx auto and it didnt work for me..but I did get it quicker by "cheating" a bit.

As soon as you finish a game (the first 3, will not work on the last one when you get the JP spin), AS SOON AS YOU CLICK OK, CLICK ON NEW GAME (must do it quick), then when it asks you if you are sure you want a new game, click YES and it gives you credit for playing 2 games instead of one..hope that helps.

Beth

Dannon

Just played with it more. Thanks Bob, great auto. WAY better than the wordzw.
Keep up the GREAT work!!!

dallastx

just downloaded the new version put out,works but gets to swapping balls alot and also goes for the high balls instead of the ones getting ready to crash seems like on every other win.
and it shoots kinda slow.

the beta a friend sent me worked to me it seems better,although i was pretty blitzed when i used it.
and im curious when i just went and downloaded flinkinpharoah off of badgehelp.com it gave me a registered version?
maybe possible having the beta had anything to do with it?
either way i will be sending the $$ for the great programs that keep coming off the site.

oh and im using an old POS dell at the moment and the prog works anyways.
1.8ghz
256 shared ram
xp home sp1
32bit color
sun java checked

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview