This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Auto

Started by SimplyDaBest,

Previous topic - Next topic

SimplyDaBest

well done all at badgehelp on a first class auto its one i will definitely be buying.Well done Bob!!

golden10

Pinochle  auto is great  works wonderful  but when  it  finishes a game   and I am ask if I want to play again   if  i dont  click yes   the  cheat flips me  out of the room        :-\

BadgeHelpOscar

If this is happening to anyone, I'll need your system specs
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ladytasdevil

Quote from: PogoPal on November 09, 2004, 09:52:39 AM
If this is happening to anyone, I'll need your system specs
Hello I am running Windows XP and the Pinocle program will not restart a new game. I get booted on a new game
unless I hit start myself.
    Any advise please.
Thank you
ladytasdevil   :-\

BadgeHelpOscar

My fault...it's only programmed to run full auto with PRACTICE WITH ROBOTS....I will update it to run in rated rooms tonight.

Sorry about that
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bob@pogopal

SimplyDaBest,

Don't thank me--it's not one of my products. You will have to thank Oscar. lol

brokenhearted

Great Program Bob (Oscar)...I just purchased yesterday. It worked perfect for me, but now whenever I let it run for more than 10 minutes I get a runtime error. Is there something I can do to fix this? I use xp and I use to get the same thing with Need For Ninja, but seems it worked itself out. Thanks so much. And keep up the great work. I was greatly relieved to see this one come up.

BadgeHelpBill

BrokenHearted - Send Oscar a screen snapshot of the Runtime Error and he will help get it fixed in the next update. When the error occurs, press the Print Screen key. Now, go to Start | Programs | Accessories | Paint. When Paint opens, select Edit and Paste from the menu. Save the snapshot as something memorable and e-mail it to Oscar.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview