This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tournament is this a set up or what ?

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

Today and for the rest of today ..... in Tri Peaks ,  seems there is a tournament going on every ten minutes ....

Is this for real or what .....  I inquire about in in the chat and they need you to register for it by going to there link website

www.myleague.com  upon arriving there says you must pick a user name + password + then give your email address + then

check your email for the secret pass digits ..... and than click to there link , and give the digits  +  lol  go back to tri peaks

(  ROOM -  GOLDEN EGG  )   I GOT SUSPICIOUS WHEN I WOULD ASK A QUESTION IN THAT ROOMS CHAT ...LIKE IS THIS FOR

REAL OR NOT  OR  DID ANYONE EVER DO THESE TOURNAMENTS  ,,,,, SEEMED LIKE NOBODY WOULD ANSWER .  THERE IS A SO CALLED HOST IN THE ROOM  (  THE PERSONS WITH THE BIG SMILE FACE BADGE/ICON )

SO I'M VERY LEARY .......  BTW  THE CALL IT A TOURNEY + NOT TOURNAMENT .......

ANY FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED

Pogo Luver

Myleague.Com is a partner of Cases Ladder and is a very reputable company.

They offer leagues of there own from Cases and offer others the chance to run their own league through myleague.

There is no fee in joining, but is the added option of purchasing a membership to make more free bux for prizes.

Its completely safe. I should know, as ive played on Cases/Myleague for 8 years

dallastx

cases ladder aka.myleague.com
is well for a better word a joke.
i mean its free but a "premium" membership is pushed,and well theres tons of cheating going on with the auto's and the double browsing in the card games and people with 3,4,5 names in a league,not to mention the admin's ,htd's,td's and friends who play to each other for "ladder bux" .

use an email address you dont want alot of spam coming to if you do join.

i hate the fact that cases think they own a room when in fact pogo does.
i also hate the fact that the people running the league see the info when ones registers for the league.
and besides their servers are down as much as pogo's,although ive never seen a pogo page defaced,i will shut up now.
i was an h.a. in a few different card league and when a problem arises the people who run cases well,they use the buddy system,so whoever has the most premiums prevail regardless not who is right,so in a sense im glad cases gets what they get.

victoria18360

THANK YOU SO MUCH  .... I DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON   :o

badcrazygirl

I think you should join one its alot more fun than playing by yourself

MidnightToker62

My 2 cents worth on leagues and touneys::

I joined one a few months ago. Took the pledge of honor and vowed to behave myself.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

After getting my ass whupped a few times I started keeping notes.
Being somewhat familiar with autos (shhhhhh..) I knew what they were doing and how they were doing it!
You just know what scores are appropriate for what level and so on....

The worst ones in my league are the Tournament Directors!

So...fight fire with fire which is exactly what I do.

I keep my scores right in line with theirs so they can't call me out without outing themselves.

They KNOW that I KNOW that they KNOW that I KNOW!!!  And they can't do a friggin thing about it.

I'd rather play fair but you can't if you're not being played fairly. Am I not right, my children?

On a side note..I have never been pushed to buy a membership. It's never even come up. If and when it does they will be told exactly where they can put it.

So, all in all...join a league, play fair if ya can and dirty if ya can't.

~Toker~

Slayer32

Yes, loads of fun... after 3 years i made my own league... its like everyonr and i said tons of funs, you should consider joining, all websites are virus free n everything also, very trusty company :-)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview