This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Idea For Club Pogo

Started by ryanjohnlesnau,

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanjohnlesnau

I was just wondering what everyone thought of this idea.  There are those certain badges that you are unable to get anymore, I'm talking about the Special Edition badges.  I for one, would like to get them, but Pogo doesn't allow you to win them anymore.  I was thinking that Pogo should have a Badge Auction.  Pogo can put in certain badges for people to bid with their tokens to win.  Also, people who have badges that they really don't care about (if there are such crazy people), can put their badges up for auction to get some extra tokens.  What do you all think?

dallastx

great idea,i want my charter badge back.

maybe pogo can donate the tokies to charity again.

Barbara

I truly believe that it would diminish all of the work we have put into earning the badges if Pogo were to give them to people for tokens.  I don't think Pogo is interested in taking badges out of accounts and switching them around to others.  What would be a more interesting idea would be to put a chance on the jackpot spinner to earn a badge of your choice.  Who wants another wallpaper anyway?

ryanjohnlesnau

I like the idea of choose a badge in jackpot spinner

Homer

I think having it on the jackpot spinner is a great idea. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Buzzman

Knowing my luck I'd get a badge I allready have.   :-\

Dannon

I like the idea of the spinner. Shoot, if we had that instead of wallpaper i would have about 30 more badges

ryanjohnlesnau

I wasn't thinking any badges, just the special edition badges.  I think that we should all have to earn the game badges.

Homer

Yes it should be just the special edition badges. :)

DrummerDude

The jp spin for a badge is a great idea. The only drawback would be is, what if you already have all of the super badges? Then I could see choosing a regular badge you don't already have but then again, what about the ppl that have all the badges, what would they win?

Homer

Barbara

I am on the brink of badge #211.  Pogo won't give me anything but gratitude.

ryanjohnlesnau

that is where I got the idea of the auction.  You can win multiples of the same badge and auction them off.  Just an idea.  If enough people think it's a good idea, I'll bring it up to Pogo.

ryanjohnlesnau

If you like this idea, contact me on Pogo at [admin edit - do not post your pogo screennames on here!] and if I get enough people liking the idea, I'll bring it up to Pogo.  Hope to hear from you all.

[admin edit]

Barbara

If that is your Pogo screen name that you just posted you won't have to worry about going to Pogo, they just may come to you.

ryanjohnlesnau

what do you mean they might come to me?  It's not my screen name by the way.

Mayhem

QuoteIf you like this idea, contact me on Pogo at ...

Certainly looked like it .. or was it someone else's?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LadyMystik

Quote from: usnavyjo1 on November 16, 2004, 10:53:17 PM
Hey I have over 60 million tokens... think I could buy my own badges?!?!?!?!?

What a stupid idea

sorry, just my opinion    :o

Anything is possible with the right amount of money/tokens ;)

DEBKARLAR

my 2 cents As for getting Special  Edition Badges with a spinner or any other way is just plan silly.  A charter Badge Should only be for people Who Joined Pogo When it first Started Club same with other Special Editon Badges If you wasn't part of Club to get them then your SOL

ryanjohnlesnau

Some people would like to have every badge even if they weren't there for it, but they can put some symbol by it to show that they didn't earn it, but won it instead.  I don't know, just an idea.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview