This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JongBot Released at Badgehelp!

Started by FlippantOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

beachbabe

i tested this auto out today and i have to say it has the best win % which is a key factor for me if i buy it or not the second being how easy it is to use.  I found it somewhat easy to use. there are alot of buttons that at first had me  goin ok what does this button do?  but im leaning towards buying this auto  soon....why not now? im cheap lol and my extra money for the moment is going towards my wish list.
* but if a buy one get one offer suddenly showed up in my inbox bet your bottom dollar it would be  mine lol *   
ok shameful hint lol
O0

BadgeHelpOscar

Any problems, please email me a screen shot of your problem. Just email me the screen shot with your game up and the auto with it.....

thanks. We are trying to solve the problem
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Santa69

Santa's got a problem,

http://www.free-pictures-hosting.com/09122004/97.bmp

I played 5 games on easy and look at these scores. How can I keep my name off the board? O0

Keep up the good work!! O0 O0

Metalli-Chick

Well i think that screen shot should go into the humor section... i laughed so hard!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview