PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:09:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Booted Out & Checking Token Account

Started by Dream Faerie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

OK, Im getting real irked with Pogo (as usual)  >:(
Is anyone else having problems with Pogo today? I cannot finish even 1 game without being booted out. Then I wanted to go back in a room & I got a message from Pogo saying.. Please Wait While We Check Your Token Account.... Whats going on? This has been the worst I have EVER seen Pogo! >:(

FogHorn

Dream Faerie

It's getting annoying!!! I am already frustrated that Popg has problems every Wednesday, but this is the worst I have seen yet! >:(
Anyone have any updates on what is going on?

Homer

Have you tried the link in Homer's signature for www.mybackdoors.com  :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

1euhlb

It is always seems to be that way on badge day. Checking token account means each time you log on your tokens are credited to your name, sort of taken out of their bank added to you, you need your tokens to play(most games use them to buy in) if they cannot load your tokens you cannot play.It is a pogo disfunction and nothing more...it sucks but dont we love pogo! Just think we pay for this service...I am not leaving a tip!

http://1euhlb[flash=200,200]http://[/flash]

Jeffer

It's only $5 a month, but by paying, we should expect better service. >:(

However for me it's limited to wednesday nights for a couple of hours.  I used to just avoid the challange games, but now (and espcially with a marathon) I just avoid Wednesday nights until about 8 mst.  It seems to clear out by then.   :-\

But I've seen a continuous deteriation in my ability to connect with POGO.  They had better be careful or someone someone like Yahoo will cut in on their market...   >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview