This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

Does anyone know if this game needs to be rated to win the badge ?  I played twice against the robots , got a score of over 200

each time and no badge ?

Moksha

It does not need to be rated - however, hearts isn't the most points win. It's the person with the least amount of points wins the game.

beachbabe

:D  oh  now you tell me  ::) :-[  just kidding  but  it took me an hr to play and win 1 hand.

victoria18360

yes i was playing incorrect .. but even when i realized it , with the hearts help seems to the comp/robots always wins

should there be a certain setting .... yup played about 20 times  !!!! :'(

Moksha

To me, hearts is a very easy game. But I've also been playing it for about 9 years now. I got my badge in about an hour. I'll try to explain tihs the best way I can.

It's really easy to beat the computers - all you need to do, is choose ONE to target (usually after a few rounds, choose the one with the most points). You want to discard your Queen of Spades (she's worth 13 points) on that computer; as well as all your hearts. But make sure one other person has at least ONE point or they'll shoot the moon (subtracting 26 points from their score, or adding 26 to everybody else's). Just keep doing that throughout the game, and the points get up quickly.

When discarding, you want to try to get rid of ALL of your clubs first. Unless you have like 7 clubs, and 2 extremely high hearts (you'll get those points all the time, because once hearts breaks the computer will lead low in hearts), discard the hearts and another high card. You want to always get rid of your King/Ace of spades if you're running good on spades. So if you had 5 spades, get rid of the King and Ace. If you only have 3 spades including the King and Ace, keep them cause they might pass the queen, and you dont want to be stuck with 2 spades 1 of them being the queen. When they come around with playing spades, try to never play the King or Ace unless A. You passed the Queen of Spades to the player on your right, and they've already played or B. you're the last person to play. Always lead with low cards unless you have no choice. Try and get very limited in diamonds or clubs through your passes, so that way if you do have the queen of spades you can easily discard it when they lead with a suit you don't have. That's about all I can think of. Hope it made sense, and helps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview