This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Glitch?

Started by Gopher,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

i was playing www and seen another player had all 3 of their mahjong badges and got them in 1 day and was wondering is there a glitch to this game?

Gopher

well how is it possible to get all 3 badges in just 1 day there must be something to this game

Homer

They are hacking pogo's java files. We don't condone nor want any part of these actions or conversations.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

drgnwrrr4onyx

Quote from: Gopher on December 31, 2004, 01:52:09 PM
well definitely not hacking the java files to get caught :)
Just a reminder hacking  java files IS against the law and you can be prosecuted for it ..... i recommend using the auto's since they dont hack

Scarlett

Hey Drgn is that a badge or just something you made?  It's cute, I'm sure that may not be the word you wanted to hear, but I like the picture:)

drgnwrrr4onyx

its a screen saver i won last night
if ya want it copy and paste this http://playweb11.pogo.com/vprizes/happy2005thumb.jpg

link

It is very possible to get all badges in one day without hacking the java files.

If someone played a game as a non-club member, get to the last rank, and then join club pogo later. 

I created a second handle and tested.  I did it when there was the word jong glitch on an AOL handle, since AOL members get access to club games.  Got to the platinum dragon rank and then a couple days later emailed myself the 5 day pass.  Reach one gate and then pogo gave me a popup with the gold rabbit badge only.  Went to check my profile and saw that they've given me the other badges (without seeing any additional popups) that day.  I suspect this goes for all game award badges. 

I did see a fellow with over 4000+ games won in Mahjong Garden and his profile showed all badges won in one day.  I doubt he used an auto or hacked any java files, his fastest time was 3+ minutes.  All three Mahjong badges were his first three badges.

Mystery solved, case closed.  Ha.  O0

Moksha

Quote from: link on January 01, 2005, 09:01:03 PM
It is very possible to get all badges in one day without hacking the java files.

If someone played a game as a non-club member, get to the last rank, and then join club pogo later. 

I created a second handle and tested.  I did it when there was the word jong glitch on an AOL handle, since AOL members get access to club games.  Got to the platinum dragon rank and then a couple days later emailed myself the 5 day pass.  Reach one gate and then pogo gave me a popup with the gold rabbit badge only.  Went to check my profile and saw that they've given me the other badges (without seeing any additional popups) that day.  I suspect this goes for all game award badges. 

I did see a fellow with over 4000+ games won in Mahjong Garden and his profile showed all badges won in one day.  I doubt he used an auto or hacked any java files, his fastest time was 3+ minutes.  All three Mahjong badges were his first three badges.

Mystery solved, case closed.  Ha.  O0

That could be true in some cases - however, I'm inclined to believe if they hacked java to get Rainy Day Spider Solitaire, then chances are, they did it for the other games as well.

bob@pogopal

As has been clearly stated already, it is a hack and the site's owners do not condone or tolerate it. This thread has gone on long enough.

(Thread trimmed--sorry folks.)