This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Website

Started by JeffCoKid,

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffCoKid

Well, I have my site and stuff all up. A lot of thanks goes out to PCheats, and Fatkid for their time and assistance with troubles I came across.

http://www.JeffCoKid.com/

PCheats, would you also like a quill signature from me for free?

Fatkid, I will have yours finished this afternoon.

fatkid

Tiggity Tight...  ;)

Gotta say I do like the layout... One suggestion for the quill sig area... When people are choosing their colors, it might be nice to have a graphic of what those blended colors would look like together... So maybe some kind of quick script to combine the colors they are choosing into a vertical line so they can see the way it will turn out... Just a thought... Other than that, I think it looks great!

JeffCoKid

That is a good idea, although I have no idea how to write scripts (obviously) ... yours looks good, and I am going to take the size up to 28...

Here is a picture of what it will look like... Click here.

fatkid

Yeah that was a script that in my head I was thinking might be pretty tough to write... The sig looks great though... Thanks much... Also did you get my emails for your eagle outlet site... I found a few things that were messed up... and I just found a few others that you may want to know about...  ;)

JeffCoKid

I am glad you like the way it looks... it'll be made here this afternoon... getting motivated has been tough for me today heh....

Yea, feel free to tell me about anything else you come across.... besides the corner that is slightly orange on some pages... I know about that... I just dont care lol...

admin

Thats a very nice site design.  :)

It might be kind of nice if the forum matched the look / color scheme of the rest of the site.

Other than that, looks great!  

JeffCoKid

Yes yes, I know... I am getting there.... heh... was a LAN party last night.... alllllllllllll night.... had a lot of fun... and I plan on getting the color scheme fixed this weekend.

I fixed the header to be a lighter blue... I think it matched it pretty well. Now, I need to fix the text, that gray table.... and then the footer.

JeffCoKid

I also need to thank you Administrators and the Global Moderator here at PogoCheats for not removing my posts about my website, as Jason Cox himself, and his poorly judgmental mods at his site did...

I appreciate you guys letting me talk about my website and stuff here...

Homer

Your welcome. As far as I'm concerned you did nothing wrong here. ;)

To think some people who visit here think we're to restrictive concerning posts. Sorry, just had to get a dig in on someone. You know who you are. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JeffCoKid

lol John. I just really appreciate how open you guys are... and aren't jealous of other peoples' work being "advertised" on your forum. I just don't understand some people. But hey, I told Jason to delete me off his site... told him that before and then apologized. I am dead serious this time. I am tired of obeying his "rules" and posting stuff that concerns his site 24-7... but yet he can post images of the middle finger being pointed and the word "Winter" followed after it... and I cant post a simple link...

*exits the b-tching mood*

JeffCoKid

Oh yea.... and not the mention the picture Jason, himself, posted of Miss Piggy with her right breast showing...

Guess thats the best ya got tho huh Jason... a nude puppet

JeffCoKid

Quote from: Pcheats on February 14, 2004, 01:14:42 PM
Thats a very nice site design.  :)

It might be kind of nice if the forum matched the look / color scheme of the rest of the site.

Other than that, looks great!  

How does that look Pcheats? http://www.JeffCoKid.com. I went through today and fixed the scheme.

Anybody and Everybody... feel free to sign up at my forum as well and post about anything... Mine is identical to this, so its pretty easy to get around in it.

badcrazygirl

JeffCoKid ure expensive lol huge prices on the webhosting

admin

Thats per year, not month, darkearthgoddess.

Looks great Jeff.  :)

JeffCoKid

Yes, well... I am doing this mainly for my host... and he pays $40 a month for everyone he hosts so really... its about what Klaue has.

badcrazygirl

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview