PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:27:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Double browser

Started by Glitchit101,

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitchit101

By using two different browsers are you allowed to get on two different pogo names and play in the same game room on one computer? 

Right now I have mozilla firebird and internet explorer but I can only play games on internet explorer - when I try to play a pogo game on mozilla the loading screen comes up but then it says that I need more attachments or something ???  Anyone have any suggestions for me! ;D

Moksha

Yes, you are allowed.

And you need to download the plug-in for Firefox. A few people around here recommended "Smart Explorer" so I tried that out. I really like that browser, it allows you to use multiple names in that one browser.

Glitchit101

Thank you! :)

But do you know where I can find the plug in or the Smart Explorer?  Are there any websites for these?  Thanks again

Moksha

For Firefox, a yellow box will popup on the top of the screen telling you that you need to install Plug-In's. Just click install.

Smart Explorer is here -- http://www.smarteque.com/download.html

It's only a 30 day free trial though.

Glitchit101

When I clicked install on Firefox it then said searching for plug in.  After this it stopped searching and said no suitable plug ins were found.   ??? Has this ever happened to you?

Moksha

No it hasn't. Have you tried Netscape? It's another good browser to use for double browsering.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/download.jsp

MidnightToker62

Just so you are informed from the get go-----this is taken from Pogo's TOS:

Use of Machines, Computers, Scripts.
The use of machines, computers, scripts or any automated system on EA Online is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal liability under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Section 1030 of the United States Code. You may only play EA Online games with one type, version or copy of browsing software application at any one time. EA may terminate and permanently disqualify any Members who, in its sole discretion, determines as being in violation of these Terms of Service. All decisions by EA are final.

I know it is an excellent trick  and have used it many times myself but we shouldn't be telling newbies it is allowed.

MidnightToker62

Shouldn't get any grief at all. True is true.

Obviously if you dare to post here...you are in need of that little extra help.

Judging from the deep chit pile Pogo is constantly in. I seriously doubt they have time to go around cross-referencing players at a table hunting for double browsers. Now, if ya sit in the lobby or any chat and brag about it then you deserve what you get.

I don't say use it or don't. I know it's not allowed and choose to do it. As do many people.

But, it is an informed decision. That's all I wanted to get across.

~toker~

Dream Faerie

I agree too <<< Sorry all who dont agree, but we can disagree & still be cool  8) >>>
If you havent noticed, I will not give my guest passes to anyone here in this forum. They all know I use autos lol. But if I am in a game & someone would like one, I am willing to share  :) I get too nervous..

Huggs,
*~Kris~*

Glitchit101

Just so you are informed from the get go-----this is taken from Pogo's TOS:

Use of Machines, Computers, Scripts.
The use of machines, computers, scripts or any automated system on EA Online is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal liability under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Section 1030 of the United States Code. You may only play EA Online games with one type, version or copy of browsing software application at any one time. EA may terminate and permanently disqualify any Members who, in its sole discretion, determines as being in violation of these Terms of Service. All decisions by EA are final.

I know it is an excellent trick  and have used it many times myself but we shouldn't be telling newbies it is allowed

Toker:
First off I would like to tell you I am not new to this site, jsut new to the forum.  I have been coming to pogo cheats and using the autos for awhile now.  I think Moksha did not mean to say that Pogo has allowed the dbl browser trick.  Moksha meant that if you use the dbl browser trick you are able to play the same game on two different Pogo accounts.  If you read my first post, you will see that Moksha was simply answering my question about the dbl browser trick.

You stated that even though the dbl browser trick is not allowed, you use it anyway (so do I).  However, you do not want newbies to know about it?  Well I think that if people know the risks of using the dbl browser trick they can make their own decision if they still want to use it or not.

I thought people post questions on this forum to simply get some answers on things that make them confused.  These people deserve to get an answer to their question.  People who have been on this forum for a long time should help out the newbies and give them some answers :)  They dont want to hear that they are not allowed to know about something such as they double browser trick just because they are new.  If they brag about it in the lobby chats then yes, they deserve whatever punishment they recieve.  In conclusion, I think everyone should share the informtion they have with everyone else! O0

fuzzyferrets

we will just try not to get caught then. but they can't really tell if you but they might be able too.

Glitchit101

Yes I have not been caught and do not plan to be! :)  I use the autos for small amounts of time and switch rooms a lot.  Then I transfer those tokens from my regular name to my club pogo name using the dbl browser trick.  This only takes a few minutes to transfer the tokens in a poker game.  I make a private game in a room with not many people in it.  I use the autos and the tricks posted on Pogo Cheats responsibly and will not ruin it for everyone else! ;D

MidnightToker62

Glitchit---

I think if you read my posts a little more carefully I did not say that we don't want newbies to know tricks of the trade so speak. I don't think you read carefully because you say in your post exactly what I had said.

I meant newbies in general. Wasn't targeting you.

I posted to make sure that everyone knows that Pogo does not allow it. Then everyone is making an informed decision on their own. If they then decide to go ahead, we are all quite ready, willing and able to help them.

Glitchit101

I have just re-read your post toker and I definitly did not read it carefully.  Im very sorry! :)  I guess I just did not interpret your post correctly or I in fact did not read carefully.  Again I would like to say that I am very sorry for this accident I have made in reading your post.

I think it is definitly a good idea to inform people new to this site on the rules Pogo has.  People should know what Pogo allows and does not allow.  And I would like to add that you are doing a good job! :)  Keep it up!  Pogo users should know what they are asking for when they use this stuff.

O0                                  O0                                        O0                                      O0                                              O0

Moksha

Quote from: Glitchit101 on January 03, 2005, 01:15:52 PM
First off I would like to tell you I am not new to this site, jsut new to the forum.  I have been coming to pogo cheats and using the autos for awhile now.  I think Moksha did not mean to say that Pogo has allowed the dbl browser trick.  Moksha meant that if you use the dbl browser trick you are able to play the same game on two different Pogo accounts.  If you read my first post, you will see that Moksha was simply answering my question about the dbl browser trick.

That is exactly what I meant.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview