This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Always Logged In

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

is there a way to log in then leave the site and come back and still be logged in, yes ive checked the little Always Logged In check box, but i still have to log in every time i come here. is this just me?

JeffCoKid

It depends if you clear out your cookies... If ya dont, ya stay logged in... if ya do clear out your cookies, well...

YOU BE S.O.L.

fatkid

If I remember right PCheats said something about needing to go to html://pogocheats.net instead of html://www.pogocheats.net to stay logged in all the time...

badcrazygirl

JeffCoKid

I go to www.pogocheats.net and it works fine... I just have it in my favorites actually... But yes, after I clear my cookies, I have to sign in.

badcrazygirl

my cookies arent clear and i'm still able to be logged in

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

Quote from: JeffCoKid on February 15, 2004, 08:42:09 PM
It depends if you clear out your cookies... If ya dont, ya stay logged in... if ya do clear out your cookies, well...

no i dont clear out my cookies lol im not that stupid, im just going to bookmark the site im sure that'll fix it.

Element

what the heck i bookmark it and now when i come back it says error you should fill in a user name, but then i click on home and i goto the home page logged in as notel, wtf is up with that :-\

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

maybe there's something wrong with ure IP address  ???

fatkid

try http://pogocheats.net instead of www.
I swear that's what PCheats said would work in an earlier thread...

Bizach0620

I was the one that asked this same question a few months ago and whe said if you go www.pogocheats.net you will stay lohhed it.  not pogocheats.net.  you need the www.

Element

THERE WE GO bizach was right i need to use www. and i never did i got it working now  :)

fatkid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview