This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

aces up for non members

Started by Gator,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gator

Im new to forum and not sure if this has been posted. Just found out u can enter aces up "game rooms" w/ out being a member or having a guest pass as long as u have a "friend" there.Tried it on a few other games but couldnt get it to work there.

Gator

Normaly u cant enter a "club pogo exclusive game" unless u have a pass. well i added another ID of mine which has a club pogo account to a non-member accounts friends list/went to aces up "game room"....checked friends list on other ID and it has a "go there" on it.......so i went and it let me in.

Gator

I tried it in most of the other games,both the members only rooms and regular game rooms. Didnt find another game that it worked on.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gator

Im really sorry but i have to gloat  ;D being a newb to the forum and getting 1 out there before u guys?????

Homer

Most of us have club accounts. Only someone with a freebie account would have found it. ;)

Gator

I do have an account and im sure most if not all that dbl browse didnt pay for another account (or 3)....so thats how i came across it.

Homer

Yeah, but they don't use their free accounts as a matter of course. Usually only for DB'ing or token dumping. :)

bob@pogopal

Give it up Homer! He found it first. He deserves a little gloat. lol

It happens and you'll live. ;P

Gator

Yeah i thought so too regardless of the importance to badges......thought this was a forum to post news and findings?

Homer

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on January 06, 2005, 08:56:32 PM
Give it up Homer! He found it first. He deserves a little gloat. lol

It happens and you'll live. ;P

Bob I wasn't disputing the fact that this person found a glitch nor was I attempting to discredit them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview