PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:16:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

snitches

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!
I am new to this forum thingy and so far I have found it very useful. Thanks to those who have put in all the hard work to get it up and running.  My main gripe with Pogo is the fact that I am accused of using auto player thingies (dunno what they are or how to get them). I asked why other players think I am using auto players and they say it is because I have too good a score in the game or because when they say WTG I don't respond.  Most of the time I don't chat in the games any how and if my kids are playing I turn the chat off.   Wish there weren't quite so many sticky beaks about.   KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THE GREAT INFO AND HELP O0

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

If you are not useing auto players then you have nothing to worry about.  Most people don't take in a count that some people turn off there chat and some people are just good or lucky at a game.

chunkyMonkey

Tell the nosey sniches, tio mind their own business and stick it where the sun don't shine.  Those people need to get lives.  If they dedicated as much time to getting good at a game as they do with looking for people with "autos" then they'd have better scores too.  I don use autos, sometimes I just want to play not talk.  And as for the high scores. for me, trying to get the high score and beating my previous one is what is fun about the games.

Don't let them get to you, their opion doesn't hold water anyway.

Chunky

FlippantOne

Singing to the choir my friend, let them bash all they want, if I can't see it, then I don't have to think about dignifying them with a retort.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview