PlayBuddy
April 15, 2024, 11:50:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

Hey everyone I was in Bingo today and there were 2 people in the room calling bingo before the first ball ever came out. How in the world did they do that? They were in a uncensored room I guess so people couldnt report them.  But I was dumb founded that they have actually HACKED the java for that game too.
I hate bingo but wouldnt dare doing that I just let my Auto do my work for me.

nchillbilly

Yes from what ive heard people have some kind of hacked program and are using it like crazy.....people are taking down their names and reporting them to pogo also

IndianLover

Heads up peeps, people will never stop hacking at java, but it is illegal and this site does not support it in any manner... those people that think they will never be caught will eventually be caught and better pray they don't face charges. I just recommend no one tries to hack their files even if they know how, why risk everything?  O0

BoredNItaly

Well I kinda figured it was a Java hack and I dont do it and hope no onelse does either. I have just heard about them doing it to other games and noticed it being done in Bingo and was just posting it....... 8)

gin

I don't know  what hacking is, don't want to know, and don't want to play with people that do. So please stay out any room i am in when you are breaking the law.   >:(   I wouldn't think it would be worth all the trouble you can acquire. Auto's are great if you need help getting those coveted badges.         ;)        O0

Midnight'sMummy

These people are getting pretty brave (or stupid) with it!!   >:( Chatting about it and taunting the league players right in the public chat.  I understand they're using their "extra" screen name (you know the one where you run your auto all the time then double browse the token back to your primary SN), but can't Pogo trace their IP address back and ban them permanently?
On the other hand, how long before Pogo will finally pull the game down and fix the glitch! >:D

bob@pogopal

It's not a glitch. These kids are actually changing the java code for the game. Pogo can update that, but the kids can just go change it again.

The only way to stop these kids from using hacks is to implement an automated detection system with real consequences.

I doubt it would be very hard for Pogo to detect that a bingo game was won before any balls were called. Nor would it be very hard to detect that someone was awarded badges too close together to have actually played the game for them.

LittleOne

Yes I saw it today.  It must have gone on almost 2 hrs.  It was funny in a way since i was only there cause i noticed Pogo™ Police in the room.  No sooner did i get there then did i notice some1.  I put them on my friends list.  Next thing they are gone and i look to friends list and they are missing.  I scroll down and boom there was the name with NO club Pogo™.  They banned and stripped them.  They are cracking them down.  They are in groups doing it all at the same time(from what i have heard and seen.)  At least Pogo™ is making an attempt.  Small one but and attempt.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview