This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2005 challenge album

Started by dv63,

Previous topic - Next topic

dv63

has anyone heard if pogo is going to add challenges to the new album so we can do personal challenges for 2005? i wrote to pogo and haven't gooten a response yet.

BoredNItaly

I thought the personal challenges are for your 2003 and 2004 albums for badges you didnt get during the regular challenge week. They are kinda giving you that second chance to get it.   Teeeheee i have alot of 2003 to get  ;D

Bashfulazzbaby

That is what personal challenges are. They are badges that people missed or couldnt get. Kinda like a second chance....  ;)

LittleOne

Also once you complete a whole badge Album You can start all over again and do them again to rack up badge Total numbers.  You will see x2 or x3 and so forth next to the badge.  I have seen this particular on the Texas Holdem Aces Up badge but can You can select badges you have done already as a personal once you have finished the album for that year.

dv63

oh, so they don't have a new book full of challenges to choose from at the beginning of the year? I joined club pogo this past summer, so all I saw were the 2003 and 2004 books full of challenges. I didn't realize that they were all from missed challenges. Thank you all for your responses.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview