This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dominoes

Started by blahblahblah,

Previous topic - Next topic

blahblahblah

Is there an easy way to get this challenge done?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

blahblahblah

yeah that is what i used to get mine but if i were helping someone else is there an easy way to help them get it?

Homer

Not really. It's all about scoring in multiples of 5. You would have to try and set the person up so they can score in a multiple of 5 and since you can not see their dominoes your going to spend a lot of time chatting back and forth. Why don't they just download the auto? it comes with shareware. ???

blahblahblah

i dont have enough guts to suggest it to them to get the auto, you never know who you can trust with info like that, they might "assume" you use one as well and report you, or something.....

Homer

blahblahblah

thanks for the advice eve1, they gave me their password and i used my auto to get their badge....lucky them, i am way to nice....

have a good night !!!

Carly

Click on 250 points. It goes faster that way. Thats the way Im playing it. GL all  8)

homelessdog

Quote from: JustNutsAboutPogo on February 24, 2005, 05:20:58 PM
what i did when i got the domino badge was (((play to 250 points instead of 100))) only because you get 200-300 points each time, even if you win you get more, but i didnt check to see if the spins were added on to the score cause i was getting 100 and 200 point spins just lucky with those.. hope this helps in getting the badge...

I think i said that if you play to 250 you get more points lol READ PEOPLE pleaseeeeee!!! lol nothing worse then repeating what someone else had said earlier lolol
So, then why did you repeat what you said again? 
Don't mind me, I'm just repeating what you said when you repeated what you said that you said.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview