This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypfan

yeah someone already mentioned when they do the updates -- its around 10am EST.
harry, are u posting - just to POST?  lol

=P

how long to 10am est anybody can answer this question

cheruboptics

>:( ok first off this needs to be said.....hopefully Lottso will be out today but as for the 4 boards on it....ONE is more than enough.  hpfan, do you realize that you could get banned from this site for SPAMMING  the boards with so many dang posts.  Most of us hear things once when they are said and only give each other the "not up yet at xx time" but only do it once or twice a day.  I really get sick of reading basically the same posts over and over by the same people on multiple boards.  Not only is it immature to do that but it is bad message board etiquette.  So quit posting so many times on the same thing and breathe......cuz most of us don't really give a crap. :-X

harrypfan

Quote from: cheruboptics on January 18, 2005, 03:11:48 AM
>:(ok first off this needs to be said.....hopefully Lottso will be out today but as for the 4 boards on it....ONE is more than enough. hpfan, do you realize that you could get banned from this site for SPAMMING the boards with so many dang posts. Most of us hear things once when they are said and only give each other the "not up yet at xx time" but only do it once or twice a day. I really get sick of reading basically the same posts over and over by the same people on multiple boards. Not only is it immature to do that but it is bad message board etiquette. So quit posting so many times on the same thing and breathe......cuz most of us don't really give a crap. :-X

Ok sorry but in how many hours do u think it will take for Lottso to be released? And I apologise, I will not make another Thread like I have done it's just that  I wanted to get straight to the point of when will Lottso will be released and none of the threads that I have read have done that. Once agaub I apologise

cheruboptics

See post in when will the time come boards

cheruboptics

Hey just trying to make a point for ya......I have about 3 1/2 hours til 10 am EST. Hope they do come out today since it is way too cold to do anything else lol

harrypfan

Well thats about 1 am AEST time so I really can't wait!!!!!!!!

philinuk

harry dont mean to be rude but calm down,lottso will be out eventually,i cant see it being out till next month,yr getting obssessed

Dannon

Quote from: Barbara on January 17, 2005, 10:13:32 PM
I knew your birthday was January 14th.  Gosh, I hope you have some cake left over.  Please tell me it is chocolate.  I just want to hear the 3 sweetest words any woman could ever hear right now.....chocolate covered chocolate.
It was chocolate frosted... it was YUMMYYYYYYYYYYY

harrypfan

OK Harry calm down, It will come today So just shut up.

philinuk

lottso will not be coming out today,maybe not for a few more weeks yet

Midnight'sMummy

Apparently someone wants to raise their post count by posting the same question on every single board!!   ::)

harrypfan

Quote from: Midnight'sMummy on January 18, 2005, 04:14:09 AM
Apparently someone wants to raise their post count by posting the same question on every single board!!   ::)
No I don't don't be rude!

harrypfan

Quote from: philinuk on January 18, 2005, 04:07:19 AM
I was told by a friend of mine that works at POGO that Lottso will be coming out today in 2 more weeks >:D

harrypfan

What do u all mean with the javascript Iam completely lost can somebody help me?

ThisIsntMyPogoName

Quote from: harrypfan on January 18, 2005, 04:19:27 AM
I was told by a friend of mine that works at POGO that Lottso will be coming out today in 2 more weeks >:D

This doesn't make sense?   ;D

Is it today or is it two more weeks?

harrypfan

Quote from: >^..^< on January 18, 2005, 05:10:09 AM

This doesn't make sense? ;D

I was told by a friend that it comes out today in about 45min. well I don't know how true it is though.

Serendipity

::) ok,i feel like i'm in a Groundhog Day movie here,or maybe its just that i've not yet finished a full pot of coffee!!!
This is funnyyyyyyyy,as i was sending  this post,i got a warning a new post has been added and i may want to read it. I DON'T THINK Soooooooo!!!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Serendipity on January 18, 2005, 05:19:28 AM
::) ok,i feel like i'm in a Groundhog Day movie here,or maybe its just that i've not yet finished a full pot of coffee!!!
This is funnyyyyyyyy,as i was sending  this post,i got a warning a new post has been added and i may want to read it. I DON'T THINK Soooooooo!!!!!

OMG! I think we ARE in the Ground Hog Movie!!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Serendipity on January 18, 2005, 05:19:28 AM

OMG! I think we ARE in the Ground Hog Movie!!!!    (OK, it was cheesy, ::) but I thought it was funny!)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: harrypfan on January 18, 2005, 05:16:58 AM
Quote from: >^..^< on January 18, 2005, 05:10:09 AM

This doesn't make sense? ;D

I was told by a friend that it comes out today in about 45min. well I don't know how true it is though.

Again, 45 minutes? Or 2 more weeks? ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview