PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:47:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw has March open

Started by lvdust72,

Previous topic - Next topic

lvdust72

I just noticed that Jigsaw has March open and running, and it even was saved to where I left off O0 , before it was shut down after the hacker.   

Did not see any other post, so thought I would let everyone know.

:o

Gator

It doesnt show the badge ready for it yet in Game Awards

TYMCO

Janadra

Unfortunately  I completed March's badge during the "freeing of the months" period.  I only completed March before realizing that I wasn't going to get the badge.  So, it still says "Case Closed" but :( no badge.

twinbee

same here janadra, was just about to post to see if anyone else had this problem, and if anyone knew how to fix it? Thanks O0

Janadra

Tried a couple puzzles all to no avail.  Personally I wouldn't mind it, had all progress disappeared and I had to start again.  But having it solved with no badge, doesn't allow for me to do it again.

I emailed pogo with screenshot showing that the case was solved.  Will let you know what becomes of it.

Carly

Thanks for the info about the case. I still have December case to do.  :)

buggyhuggs

Me too did March early. Still no badge and no real responce from POGO. Like their little mistakes.  But I guess I will live.. Really irratated tho  >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview