This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No timeout in BB7

Started by Bizach0620,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizach0620

Now I think this is a good why to get tokens and look like you are not cheating.  if you put your settings at:
after 15 - 25 seconds (level 1 use 15, level 2 use 20 and level 3 use 25) pop best solution
mark auto, mark pop immedediatley  pause that is up to you.  

Timeouts or skips only happen when you mark the re-run.  if you use these settings you will win tokens fast but your stats will also show that you did not win every game.  I know this tip works so use it or don't but I think its good.

good luck.

KittyKat

i only play level 1 and i use either 10 seconds if im at the comp and if im chatting with people, then when i go to bed i use 30 seconds

Element

i always play on level 3, because if you beat it with all the little bounses you get a bunch more tokens and if you dont beat it because of the little bounses you lose and it makes it look more human  ;) so it works perfect for me

kotraquin

Quote from: Bizach0620 on February 24, 2004, 10:39:28 AM

Timeouts or skips only happen when you mark the re-run.  

good luck.
that makes sence :)
But i usually have mine set at 55 seconds  then re-run

I R 1337

I leave mine at default, its been liek that for two days... im lucky cuz once i left my computer on with like bb7 running for a week

Maelstrom

I get the timeout once in awhile too. I don't think it's the program or the re-run that does it. For me it always happens when it tries to pop ballons. Sometimes when my connection is poor or when the java window just simply won't respond to 'clicks' it will result in a timeout.

Perhaps they could change the timeout. Set it to search again, instead of click 'New Game'. Everytime I caught a timed out message, I would click the red button to stop it, and then just do another search and it worked fine after that.

I don't know if this helps any either, but just after an intermission sometimes I'll get a pop-up right when the game is loading. At the same time BB7 found a solution and was ready to pop, but timed out because it clicked the wrong window. So now I have the auto feature turned off as well.

Bizach0620

well it only happens to me when you have re-run marked.

Maelstrom

Try it with 2 or 3 second pause and see if the same thing happens.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview