This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Banned

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Well P got me for like the 4th time and I don't use the programs for more than a few hours a day and yes I did use the delays.//

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

One other thing I notice they do selective banning. They are people on P that I know use cheats with over 50 million points and have been members for relatively short periods of time and have yet to be banned once.

P can bite me!!!

titansfan

dont worry i got banned too and i got a new different name they dont ban ip addresses anymore, they used to but they stopped.

Homer

I wish someone would make a website that allows cheats then we would see a mass exodus from P. It's a shame I don't know how or I would do it. It would be nice if Wordz came up with a site.

admin

QuoteI wish someone would make a website that allows cheats then we would see a mass exodus from P. It's a shame I don't know how or I would do it. It would be nice if Wordz came up with a site.

To do what you are suggesting would be extremely hard.  You need to worry about bandwidth, getting the prizes, getting users, PAYING FOR IT ALL! And that's aside from even making the games in the first place.

I'm sure there are gaming sites that don't care if you cheat, but I doubt they will have prizes or jackpots.

Homer

I am sure it is very hard to do....I don't know.....I'm just really ticked.

titansfan

P wont catch you when u do roulette, because its not a jackpot game, simslots.com changed the rules now, for auto users will revoked drawings, ionthunder does too, as of Geoff, he never replied my complaints, he actually IGNORES me, he banned my screen name when i had auto for golden dice from warezion.com, i mean SoaringUSAEagle is friends with him (as Jason), i mean he used auto for ion and he made 71 million tokens and Geoff did NOT ban him, Geoff just took away all of his tokens, its not fair, because i got banned twice (one for cashwords auto and golden dice auto) and my ip banned me, i know i can get in again  ;D

Homer

titansfan

your welcome.
if everyone (even Soaring) uses auto on ionthunder should be BANNED, not being friendly to delete tokens, this isnt right, Geoff is a nerd who ignores me, i sue ionthunder for my names. i mean Soaring selling stuff on his website, like them signature things, he paid $100 a year for his domain site, least he didnt do "DOT TK" domain lol haha. i dont like TK sites, because when you get on any page your address stills says (your domain). tk in every webpage.

oh dear, jason just banned me, i didnt even sign in my gosh, i just got full load of popups :(
i think he bans the people whom to be recognized as guests, and i got caught being a guest when i went to his site.

ronandamee1

i think he bans the people whom to be recognized as guests, and i got caught being a guest when i went to his site.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              this guy confuses the hell outta me.

ImRicherThanUAll

Hooper2092

((((((John))))))
Where do you keep getting caught at? I notice they always seem to get people in Whackdown.

ImRicherThanUAll

"This" is a very old post from  September and some one decided to come and reply to it  ::) ::) ::)... PLEASE lock this

Homer

Quote from: Hooper2092 on March 31, 2004, 05:49:45 PM
((((((John))))))
Where do you keep getting caught at? I notice they always seem to get people in Whackdown.

Poopit is what did me in. :'(

Element

Quote from: DJ on March 31, 2004, 05:41:13 PM
This is an old topic, for a second I thought Justin was back.....had to check the date 3 times  ::)

lmao ur not the only one DJ  ;D

whats the deal playa why you want this locked so bad...

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

well maybe if you could come up with a good reason why then maybe it would get locked but until then i think its going to stay open   ;)

ImRicherThanUAll

dont care now Pcheats explained it to me

Element

i dont get it what did pcheats explain to you?

ImRicherThanUAll

he told me why i should stop complaining about locking this topic

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview