PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:27:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective news

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

If you think you've seen everything there is to see in Jigsaw Detective, you'd better look again. It looks like all of those late night stakeouts have paid off. We've added 50% more photographs to the game. Play the game again and click on "Change Puzzle" to see what's new...

I took this from pogo's latest news. Sorry if this has already been posted. In a day or two we'll have a new case to work on and this will make it a little more tolerable. It was nice of pogo to add to the puzzles.

Adacia

Getting system too busy error on pogo. That's okay by me cause I'm jamming and disturbing the neighbors well. I'm guessing they are adding new jigsaw case as they have in past months on this time frame. Happy badging all. >:D

pogoparadise

Yea its new case time tomorrow "the Mobsters Ball"  :)

shazzidy2003

UGH......Jigsaw Detector doesnt seem to be working!! :-\ :-\ >:(

Helllllppppppppppppp :o

lol

shazzzzzz

Adacia

It may not be up just yet, but keep checking. The server was down for a few minutes earlier. It'll most likely be this morning sometime.

Country Lady

I don't know where else to post this.  I looked and didn't see it mentioned, so here goes.
When you finish a puzzle and the screen comes up to click ok, they moved the ok button.  It is now in the upper left corner of that box.  I don't use a helper so don't know if this will affect them or not.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokiesgalore

Jigaw Detector ver.6 works fine! i did not see where they moved the button ???

Tara

Quote from: tokiesgalore on June 06, 2006, 06:49:13 PM
Jigaw Detector ver.6 works fine! i did not see where they moved the button ???

They moved it, instead of it being in the middle its up in the left hand corner after you complete a puzzle. It's the ok button.

Country Lady

The one that they moved is on the screen that shows your progress after you complete a puzzle.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview