PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:15:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golden Carrot Day

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

After all this whomping, I am going to be a proud new owner of a golden carrot badge today! O0  Happy Day! :P I'm working on my last last 15% of 19thz now. Had to share.

just-a-cheater

Motley

Congrats!!   ;D  That is one of the more difficult and time consuming badges.  I'm hoping to have mine within the next 10 days, I'm 50% to z14.

Carly

RBob

rhino

Reading this post brings back nightmares for me. That stinkin badge took me forever and a day. Good luck.

Adacia

Tyavm :) and love having it. I dunno whether to display master pino or gold carrot lol. Hmmm, my acct. should be a seller on ebay haha (joking). Now if only I could do something with poker.
   Hagn and happy pogo playing O0

nchillbilly

Adacia

Thx again for the  O0's. Now let me rant just a bit......

I still need to frinish a few games yet. What should I do?

Canasta? (hmmmm....I would but those darn cards go into a deep freeze)
    Bingo? ( there's a place to go when feeling defensive to players and chatty ...better bring charity card with)
    Harvest Mania? ( I'll make sure to restart game at year 7 seeing how it cheats you out of veggies)
    Lottso ( Due to the fact that I like to move around while playing, the music on helps me keep track of when the balls drop. Sure would be nice if ever they'd fix the alarm clock lottso card)

Come on pogo. Use some of that million dollar wheel money to better your maintenance. ???

Peace

Motley

I finally got this badge today, after starting this game one year ago.  I feel lost, I don't know where to play now, the past month has been playing every free moment on WWW. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motley

Homer

smiles29

wtg all for getting your golden carrot badges.  i am almost to z9 and its gonna take me a couple more months atleast to get mine  :'( but at the rate that im working, i will probably get my golden carrot, pop fu black belt, and the cruiseship for pps all in the same day.  even with the autos i can only handle so much of those games  :-\.

Adacia

Quote from: Motley on April 18, 2005, 06:58:41 PM
I finally got this badge today, after starting this game one year ago.  I feel lost, I don't know where to play now, the past month has been playing every free moment on WWW. 
W2G Motley! My stats got reset the first time when I was on z18 so I basically had to play the game twice to get badged. If I'm right, www came out in summer of 2003. That's how long I was working on that darn carrot lol. Isn't it gr8 to have!

Adacia

Eat the 3rd carrot and click take score or new game. You'll rank fastest like that. I have a 98% winning stat and they better not try and say I used an auto. I am very good with spelling and the 2% missing is from my friends trying to play lol.

Homer

Motley

Quote from: luvmydogmax on April 25, 2005, 04:20:41 PM
I am now the proud owner of the golden carrot badge.  It took forever.  I don't think I will ever change it.........

::::cartwheels::::  Yay!!!  Congrats!!! 

texan

Congrats Motley!!!! I think i'm on level 2 zuchinni...I got a long way to go and in no rush to get there lol..
Hugs
Tex

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview