This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golden Carrot Day

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

CaliPogoBabe

O0  wtg!!!  u lucky - i have a very long way too go......

PogoGal

WooHoo I got my Goldencarrot badge today. :D
(I am never ever ever ever ever ever ever going back there).

texan

Lol i dont blame you....WTG on yur golden carrot!!!
Hugs
Tex

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motley

Quote from: PogoGal on April 29, 2005, 11:29:08 AM
WooHoo I got my Goldencarrot badge today. :D
(I am never ever ever ever ever ever ever going back there).

LMAO!!  That's what I said when I got the badge...but I realized I still have one more personal badge from 2003 to get in that game...I'm saving it for last.   >:D

Congrats!!

Betty Boop

After 1 yr 9 months and 2 days I have proudly given birth to the Golden Carrot Badge...now it really is time for a stiff drink.........yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Barbara

I got to Clickers as soon as I saw your PM.  I am soooo sorry that I missed your Golden Carrot moment.  Congratulations!  You are a winner!

Motley

Betty Boop

tyvm....sorry I just couldnt wait Barb,  I did wait for 5 min and it was killing me..........I feel so proud... :D

Capt. Morgan

WTG Betty
That is one badge that is a bear to get.
I babysit the auto and it is taking me forever, I can only take so much of that game at a time.
again  CONGRATS!!

Betty Boop

thx for the tip but I am done and I didnt use an auto...did it all myself and I never had a problem in there...but I always played early mornings anyway

Capt. Morgan

Barbara

I would rather take a punch in the face than to be in that room.  I have never seen such a bunch of dim witted malcontents in my entire life.  They will sit there and read your profile and drill you just for sitting there.  I got that badge in the summer of 2003 and luckily, I stayed out of that room. Actually, anyone using an auto in any game should avoid the fuller rooms and the rooms at the top of the list.  Stick to the 40's and 50's tabs and uncensored rooms are great because everyone is too busy trying to get their ya-yas to watch what anyone else is doing.

Betty Boop

wow....i have played in there the whole time and never had a problem.......but i never chat....and i didnt use an auto so i guess no one was interested in me

Capt. Morgan

Looks to me from the email they did not say anything about shutting down your account. O0
probably just a 72 hour timeout.
Did you have auto running without watching it?
Or maybe p.o. somebody in chat?
I keep chat on in case a snitch comes in, I have many times been chattin with someone who seems like a snitch with my auto chugging along.

Roguecook

I got my Gold Carrot last night and was quite relieved to finally have it done. Now back to finishing Pop-Fu. I also saw a few post regarding the 36-Chain badge in Poppa Zoppa. I actually managed to do that myself without any assistance. I thought it was rather easy to do, but heck, I have nothing else better to do with my time while stuck in Iraq....LOL Everyone have a great week and keep pounding them badges.....

DoubleOscotty

WOW. I'm jealous of all of you. I have adult ADD and am a two finger typer. Guess another 5 years and I might get it. *sigh*

Motley

Scotty, I do have to say that your signature brought a smile to my face.  It reminded me of one of my favorite '80s CD's...Faster kittycat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview