This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spice It Up

I am using IE. I wonder if I change to sun, then change back to vm if that would do anything.

When I first get in a room it doesn't give me a choice it just starts me out on a puzzle. That is when I go up and hit the pic that looks like a calender. That is what I mean.

Tara

Ok do this...You have your java checked right, so reboot your computer and go back in. When you get in the room click Daily puzzle, then come back and tell me. Something little we're overlooking isn't working.

Spice It Up

Ok... I am soooo annoyed now! I did everything you said, I rebooted made sure I have my settings right. The only thing I am not sure if I need to be doing something different, which I don't think is the problem here, is right when I enter the room, there is the ble box that comes up and say how to play at the top. Then down below it instructions, then the "OK" button. I hit that, it starts be out on a puzzle automatically which says at the bottom, that this won't count towards ranks. So I go up and hit either new game or that calender pic just to see if the check marks have gone off and they haven't.

I guess I am doomed and just have to do it the normal way. I soooo appreciate your patients and trying to help me Tara! Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!

Tara

Your welcome. Sorry I don't understand why it's not working for you. The only other thing I can think of is, to delete your VM java and download it again. Homer posted a link for it somewhere in here.

wildcat

:(   my ie wont work with vm java. everytime i open a game i get an error.

java not found or working

what is wrong?

i checked the first vm box, and unchecked sun. i tried different vm settings (check second or third box etc.),nothing worked.
any hints?

thanks

wildcat

Tara

Do you have it checked like I showed in the screen shot above?   Did you reboot your computer and try again? What happens when you load the room?

wildcat

i am working on that since 2 days. i checked the jit compiler box and reboot.

when i click on a room it tried to load and then i get the error.

The following error has occurred:
Java Not Found or Not Working
You must have Java installed on your computer in order to run Pogo games, and it must be functioning properly. Either you don't have Java installed yet, or the Web browser you're currently using doesn't support Java or you have Java (or Javascript) disabled in your browser.

How to Fix the Problem:
Java is a free download that is required to play Pogo games. Not all computers come with Java pre-installed.

If you haven't played Pogo games before and are getting this error, you probably just need to install Java on your computer.
For instructions on installing Java for your operating system and browser click here.

If you believe Java might be installed but disabled for your browser, please be sure to enable the plugin for your browser. If you need help, click here.

If you already have Java installed and it is not disabled, your Java may be out-of-date or is no longer working. In that case, your Java might need to be upgraded or reinstalled. If you need help, click here.

that is all i get.

dont know what to do now...  its not because i want 14 badges or 32 ranks... its because i was a dummie  and reset my stats     :'((

Tara

Check your PM

Maybe peoples VM java isn't any good or something. I wish I knew how to delete it and then I know the link to get it is on here. That's the only thing I can think of for both of you.

LastCall@2

Hello,
I am wondering what is wrong When I go to play Word Search Daily?
on either easy or Medium, I am getting this saying> (this puzzle does not count on earning a badge)
on all the different puzzle.  1- playing daily puzzle or random puzzle plus, I see a round yellow circle
with an (explanation point) Can you please give me an answer why this is happening I am using
IE7 all my settings are correct<<<
Thank You .... 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sueann42

I have been using  the auto for word search daily with IE6 it works ok but you have to babyset it when you get to a new rank it will not click on it oh yes I am using ver 1.4  with msjvm this morning I decided to try FireFox with sun java and it works great goes fast don't have to babyset it . it solve a puzzle in about 5 sec it does the glitch it works foe me

sandyhook

I do not have a loading problem

My problem is I was all done all my days were checked off on calender and I went into room to do the days puzzle and my months(days) were inchecked.

I contacted Pogo™ and this is what they said ( hope it not against forum rules) I left Pogo™ Customer Service Rep name out 

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo™ Support.

Please be informed that "Word Search Daily" game has not been released as yet. We conduct final testing of games when we release them to the public, before we make links to them available on the Pogo™ website.

Meanwhile, you may use "Preview" link to play the game before we link the game to the main page, players who do this must be prepared for issues with the game, as it's still considered in its final testing stages at that point.

However, before we officially place a permanent link to a game from the Home page, players may find it linked from My Favorites. The games can be played this way, but players who do so with such games must understand that the game is still in a testing phase, so problems should be expected. This means there is a good chance during this phase that any stats, tokens, and/or ranks earned may be messed up or lost. We do not immediately or directly address any issues or problems experienced during this phase.
Thank you for your understanding and patience
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Tara

ImJustOneOldFart

for those of you having issues with the glitch , you're not alone.....

I tried it just the way Homer & everyone else said to do it and it is not working for me either.....

my only choice to get all the badges is to play the game month by month......

hope i last 4yrs.....lmao

good luck folks

LastCall@2

I can see no one is having this problem I am having, I did get badges at
first But like my above post as stated it will not go to ranks. Do You think I got
Busted? ;:"   Homer do you think you can find out what that maybe?
Thank You....

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

heyyouguys

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview