This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kid Nation

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I hope Taylor gets the knocked out of her position next week. That kid is on my last nerves. Deal with it!!  :{:

Tara

Tara: I wish it would hurry and come on.  :///

Taylor: Just deal with it y'all !!    ::

Tara:  :{: ::

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 17, 2007, 06:05:44 PM
The Reign of Taylor is over. :)) :)) :))

I was afraid she was going to get it...and what kids those ages care about brushing their teeth?  :)))

Tara

Homer

Taylor sure is a piece of work. That's no way to go through life. She's gonna make someone a very unhappy guy in 10-15 years. ::)

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 24, 2007, 05:17:33 PM
Taylor sure is a piece of work. That's no way to go through life. She's gonna make someone a very unhappy guy in 10-15 years. ::)

You can only imagine what her Mother is like.  :-\   I feel sorry for her Dad, I bet his wife is a real peice of work.

Did you see her jumping for reward? She never wanted it before. I thought it was going to be those big green dumpsters for their trash. This time I say take the food. They will run out of gas and fight over who is going to ride on it.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 24, 2007, 05:37:38 PM
Quote from: Homer on October 24, 2007, 05:17:33 PM

You can only imagine what her Mother is like.  :-\   I feel sorry for her Dad, I bet his wife is a real peice of work.

Did you see her jumping for reward? She never wanted it before. I thought it was going to be those big green dumpsters for their trash. This time I say take the food. They will run out of gas and fight over who is going to ride on it.

Anjay is a wuss.

Tara

They should make the little twit (Taylor) go home.  >:D

Homer

Tara

Tara

The gum thing was nasty..lol  All slobbery and stuff.  Those kids are looking pretty rough...they need to clean up and comb their hair..lol  I guess when you don't have adults around to make you do it, you just don't.  :)))

Homer

Taylor was quiet for a change. I wanna see her clean toilets next week.  :)) :)) :))

Divad keeps nominating herself for a gold star. She doesn't seem to understand you have to earn it. ::)

Tara

Taylor won't clean any toilets. She will get a bucket, turn it over, sit on it, and say "Deal with it"  :P

Divad does help out around the place..she cooks potatoes. I wish she was here to cook me some.  !@!

Tara

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2007, 04:50:05 PM
Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2007, 04:09:57 PM
Erections again tonight.  :///

Are they between 8 and 9 ET?

:)) :)) :))

:oo 

Isn't yours between 2 and 3 ET?  :{x

Homer

Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2007, 04:53:08 PM

:oo 

Isn't yours between 2 and 3 ET?  :{x

Yeah but it will grow on you.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview